Barbara
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-08-2004, 05:40 AM

Savannah and some Tigger pics

Fetching a green tomatoe

Stealing the ball out of Tiggers mouth

Mud Pics

Sorry for all the picture posts I just LOVE this puppy! The other day I was walking with Savannah and a huge GSD cross started following us. When the dog got too close behind us she turned around and let out a really deep warning growl and series of barks. The dog turned around and left quickly. I was getting a little worried because so far she hasn't had any negative experiences with dogs and I didn't want to get attacked, but she took care of it. Then last week or so at night, the back door flew open quietly. While the other dogs slept through it, she popped up awake growling and running to the door. She looked out for a minute, and then started doing a house search, running throughout the downstairs growling, then running upstairs going all through the rooms (I could hear her trotting), then she came back, looked at the door that I had closed, and she layed back down. That impressed me The other dogs slept through the whole event lol.
Ash
Dogsey Senior
Male 

05-08-2004, 06:33 AM
Thanks Barbara, As always great pic's of great dogs.

I will take some pics of my dogs on the weekend.
I have been so busy lately, We have had an Exchange student from Japan staying with us for the past 3 weeks, she goes home Friday, so I should be able to take smoe pic's soon.

AZZ !!!!!!! - Did you notice that Barbara had a fire in her backyard and did not Invite us over.

Ashley...
Naomi
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-08-2004, 07:16 AM
Barabara both ur dogs are looking lovely.
bellaluna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-08-2004, 07:33 AM
Wow great pics, its first now I can really see that she's brindle. I thought she was black

Love pics, so keep them coming

What a big girl she is! Protecting her mum like that
eRaze
Administrator
Male 

05-08-2004, 08:52 AM
Shes such a cute little thing! Amazing what she did isn't it??? (Where was that camera Babs! lol) I think she will be even better when older!! Her coat looks so shiny in the pix too and now you can see her brown bits I love her colours.

As usual u took some ace pix! I love the one where shes 'testing' the water and the one above it where she's cuddling up to Tigger! It's brilliant watching her grow! Keep them coming Babs!

Ash, yes Babs didn't invite us to the fire and it was on such a lovely day too !
Barbara
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-08-2004, 04:07 AM
Thanks everyone

Azz and Ash, that was my husbands fire. Notice the container he has it in? He used to have it right on the ground and a huge mess of cinders and ashes would be left behind. I made him contain it Ash, I can't wait to see pictures. I've been waiting!!! Wow, that must have been cool having an exchange student Were one of your children in Japan, while you had one here?
Lizzy
Dogsey Senior
Female 

06-08-2004, 11:46 AM
Brilliant pictures She's really getting tall now, going to be quite a stunner me thinks!!
Barbara
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-08-2004, 04:03 AM
Thanks Lizzy She's in a growth spurt again. I just looked at her earlier and she looks much bigger than yesterday. Strange
Carole
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

08-08-2004, 05:59 PM
Barbara, Savannah is looking good :smt023
Cumbrian Lass
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-08-2004, 09:13 PM
Barbara, they are absolutely beautiful dogs with gorgeous smiles and eyes :smt049 Great pictures
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >