Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-10-2017, 06:48 AM

Daily Thread Monday 9th October

Morning everyone, cant tell what the weather is like yet, the night sky is still there!

Well our baby came yesterday Tommy James 6lb 8oz. The absolute double of his Dad

Brian is not well, he suddenly developed dreadful pain in his knee last night. I think it might be to do with his gout. He has had a bad night and I decided to leave him to sleep.

I hope all of you are well and and your doggies too.

Wonder who I have clashed with today
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-10-2017, 07:10 AM
Good Morning Nippy, No you haven't clashed with anyone today. I am grateful that you opened the thread as I could hardly walk this morning with my foot. I am afraid mine is gout too so I sympathise with Brian. I have taken a couple of tramadol I had left in a packet, hope they will ease it off. Note to self lay off the tomatoes.

Good morning to everyone else. Hope you are all in fine fettle.

Harvey, glad the treatment went well for Lara and hopefully another lot next week will do the trick.

Now somehow or other I have to get Amber out for a walk, it wont be far I know that much.

Have a good day everyone, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well.
God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-10-2017, 07:11 AM
Morning Nippy Jen congratulations and welcome to baby Tommy James.
Hope Brian feels better soon.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-10-2017, 07:16 AM
Good morning Nippy and all who follow,
Aww congratulations and welcome to the world Tommy
Hope Brian's knee is easier today,
Griff hope you not suffering too much today and enjoyed the Chinese in the end even with the wrong rice
Hope everyone has a good day, it looks grey & cold here. I'm off for a catch up with my friends at 10am, looking forward to that.
Rosie is snuggled up on the sofa, at the moment. She didn't even look up when I had breakfast so it must be cold out there
Have a good day all
Bumblesnout
Dogsey Junior
Female 

09-10-2017, 07:55 AM
Good morning Nippy Moyra LynnManday and all to come
Nippy Sorry to hear Brian's not too good and congratulations on the new arrival
Hope you manage to get Amber out for a short stroll take care
Have a good catch up Mandy
Griff hope your not suffering too much this morning
Lynn hope you n your are all ok this morning
TW hope you had a peace full night
Losos sounds like things are improving for Lara with the therapy
Hope all others 2& 4legged are hail n hearty if not get better soon
Need to crack on as had a real easy day apart from make meals n walk the muppets did sod all lazy git lol

Having daughters dog for the day/night as their off to the Enchanted Forrest at Pitlochry the whole forest is illuminated with fairy lights of different scenes supposed to be spectacular
Well whatever you all get up too have a good day stay safe n take care xxxx
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-10-2017, 08:19 AM
Jenny, I forgot to say congratulations to you, mother and baby Tommy on his safe arrival. How lovely.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-10-2017, 09:09 AM
Well done on Tommy James,Nippy and home so soon ! Brian is well looked after by you.
Not that cold here. Will get girls out in a while then got a few errands to run
Moyra, that sounds awful, will you be able to get about
Have a lovely catch up with your friends Mandy, how's work going, feeling less tired I hope
Norma, jobs are still waiting for you so it doesn't matter if you please yourself once in a while. Bet the forest looks really beautiful
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-10-2017, 09:18 AM
Morning all. Grey and dismal here. The sun did try just now but disappeared again. Forecast for Inverness looks ok. So yet again stuck an extra t.shirt in with a flimsy long cardigan with pockets in the suitcase. Always have to have pockets when you have a doglet. bg!! Have a good day all. Hope everyones feet start to feel better very soon. Congrats on Baby Tommy.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-10-2017, 09:36 AM
Awwww Congrats Nippy!!! hope Brian will be o.k
Moyra, can your friend or Steve not take Amber for you?
Hi everyone else...no hangover, was very naughty and had 6 pints...whoops Lol don't feel sick no headache nothing and my tummy feels o.k so one of the 2 establishments i go to are obviously serving dodgy beer!!
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-10-2017, 09:47 AM
Good morning everyone

Congratulations Nippy on the safe arrival of Tommy. Hope Brian is soon better.

Also hope your foot improves Moyra

The forest sounds Lovely Bublesnout. Jobs can wait a bit longer so didn't go over doing it

Pleased you have no hangover Griff.

I would also throw in a heavier jumper just in case Brenda. If you do that you will most probably have lovely weather

Pleased Lara is a lot better and hopefully the next session will see her back to normal.

Enjoy your natter Mandy. Hope you are now feeling less tired and achy.

Hope all tow and four legged are keeping well.

Dull here too but the sun was out when I got up. Washing out but no wind to speak off so doubt it will dry. Been on a tip run so now coffee before thinking of anything else to do

Have a good day and stay safe.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >