Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Cassius
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-01-2011, 09:34 AM

What a day!

Well I am cold and wet, yet again. Bought some thermals which kept me warm to the point of needing a shower when I got back this morning after walking the furries.

Took Oscar to school on time, had to ask for his teacher to call me today as he's getting upset about not being able to complete his schoolwork - although there hasn't been a problem so far.

Came to Mom's to see how my younger brother is doing as he's not well and have now (for seemingly no reason) got watery eyes, a runny nose and everything aches like hell.

So it would seem I am destined to feel crap at least for today and I have so much to do too - I have to call and shout at British Gas for screwing up both my gas and electricity accounts; I have to call and shout at Halifax yet again for screwing up my credit card account; I have to call and shout at the Priory Courts in Birmingham for not getting back to me with another hearing date and inbetween all of that I have no end of housework to do and cleaning as the dogs love to bring half the muddy garden in with them when they come tear-arsing into the kitchen from the patio.

So I'm gonna have one hell of a really busy, eye-watering, achy, cold day!
suecurrie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-01-2011, 10:05 AM
sending calming vibes.....