Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-08-2017, 07:33 AM

Daily Thread, wednesday, 16th August

Good morning everyone.

Besoeker, you and Harvey trying to confuse this old brain by going back to Monday's thread? I think Max would be wonderful as a PAT dog.

Lynn, hope Gill continues to gather strength, no doubt about it she is a fighter. Glad the cottage will soon be ready to have an assessment of an Estate Agent. Lets hope Paul and Beth get shot of the mother's property soon. Give Dillon a hug from me.

I am late on parade today and must get Amber out for her walk. Griff take care as it is chemo day!

Hope all our other two and four legged friends are all ok.
Take care, Have a good day all, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-08-2017, 08:26 AM
Good morning Moyra and all who follow

Hope you are now feeling a lot better in yourself Moyra

Good news Gill is feeling better and eating well too. We all hope that as she is a fighter she can overcome this for a while yet.

Lovely here this morning but I think it is downhill for tomorrow.
Off to son's this afternoon the help him.

Have a good day and stay safe and well.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-08-2017, 09:33 AM
Morning Moyra, Sue and all to follow.

Nice sunny morning again here.
Thank you for the well wishes for Gill.

We are off to Michael and Margaret's this afternoon, his daughter my niece and her daughter my great niece and her son my great great nephew are visiting and we have been invited round to so 4 generations of us.

griff hope today goes well and no nasty after effects.
Hope everyone else is well and all four legged friends are to.
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

16-08-2017, 10:07 AM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
Good morning everyone.

Besoeker, you and Harvey trying to confuse this old brain by going back to Monday's thread? I think Max would be wonderful as a PAT dog.
No confusion intended.......
Apologies if it did.

Yes, Max would be a good PAT dog. The assessment already done showed that to be the case and I think he has improved since. It's just the idea of having to pay to be allowed to provide a free and beneficial service that didn't seem right.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-08-2017, 10:13 AM
Morning all
Lynn, have a lovely time
Sue, you are a good mum going to help your son
Moyra, yes..thankyou, it is chemo day, just took the dreaded tablets Lol need to wait an hour before i can eat anything
we have beautiful sunshine at the moment, i got some new bikini tops yesterday for £1 in primarni....they had bottoms too but i won't sit out in just a bikini as my neighbours can see Lol
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

16-08-2017, 12:00 PM
Hi Griff, "it is chemo day, just took the dreaded tablets Lol need to wait an hour before i can eat anything"

Hope it's just the 'normal' reaction. Casey sends his sympathies, he's not allowed to eat for at least an hour before or after his Cardisure tablet. Food reduces the effectiveness dramatically apparently, same with yours I guess.
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

16-08-2017, 12:58 PM
Originally Posted by Losos View Post
Hi Griff, "it is chemo day, just took the dreaded tablets Lol need to wait an hour before i can eat anything"

Hope it's just the 'normal' reaction. Casey sends his sympathies, he's not allowed to eat for at least an hour before or after his Cardisure tablet. Food reduces the effectiveness dramatically apparently, same with yours I guess.
I suppose I'm lucky I didn't have that. Just radiotherapy every day for six weeks in a row. It left me very fatigued.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-08-2017, 01:16 PM
Hello all
A very lazy day today for me, apart from 2 loads of washing done. I had a busy day yesterday, met my friend as usual for breakfast, then Lauryn met me & we did some shopping. Once Tony came home, we went out for a few drinks & food. I can get used to this. Lol
I am being very good & taking it steady.
Griff hope chemo day is going well for you.
Lynn have a great afternoon & that's positive news about Gill. What an awful comment for that person to make. Karma will bite them on the bum!!
Max sounds like he'd make a lovely PAT dog, I agree it's not on when offering a service that you should have to pay!
Hope everyone is having a great day, it's windy but really nice and sunny here
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-08-2017, 01:34 PM
Lol....Casey, i feel your pain, it's no fun having to wait to eat!!!
Mandy, sounds like a nice evening
Just had to rush to the vts, kota hurt her dew claw, she did further damage last night but obviously i can't go anywhere first thing, anyway, called the vets who said pop her down...now Kota can't be handled and has to be sedated usually....danny the nurse asked what she had done, asked if he could take a look, pulled the claw and off it came, no squealing from Kota, she even let him put a bandage on!!! best bit....no charge!!! back home now and i just need to repaint my nails as the polish hadn't gone off when i had to run off to the vets
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

16-08-2017, 09:24 PM
Originally Posted by Besoeker View Post
I suppose I'm lucky I didn't have that. Just radiotherapy every day for six weeks in a row. It left me very fatigued.
Hope that you are over that now and gradually regaining your energy. The worst part of getting older (for me at least) is that I don't have the energy I used to have, once I could have worked all day in the garden, then down the pub for an hour, then film, then late night meal, not anymore

In fact it's past my bedtime now so 'goodnight all' see you soon
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >