Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

10-08-2017, 08:56 PM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
I am not getting anywhere with the property in Suffolk/Norfolk border. Halston. .............................................Now Steve tells me he is interested in going into property development with his old school friend who lives north of Colchester
Yes Moyra, life gets frustrating sometimes, but please don't let it get you down. Being interested in something and actually doing it are two different things so better wait for Steve to decide if his plan is a 'goer' and then you can look for a place of your own.
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

10-08-2017, 09:02 PM
Originally Posted by Losos View Post
You have a Great Dane and Max for three days, that should be interesting
I phrased that badly. The dogs didn't go with the girls, they stayed in their own homes.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-08-2017, 09:22 PM
Moyra, please look after you and Amber first and foremost and do what makes you happy...sometimes our decisions don't please others but you live this life once so do what you want to do
Lol Harvey, i bet that's a sight seeing Casey howl at the antiques roadshow lol. I really miss my work, i really miss my work mates and the money i would have earnt but never mind...somethings aren't meant to be and stuff happens for a reason...not that i understand it but there we go.
If i recall, classic in the car world is 25 or 28 years so Harvey is most likely right on the 20-30 years
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-08-2017, 09:37 PM
Evening everyone,
Had a fab day, went to SW ( lost 1 & 1/2) then met a friend for lunch. Then when hubby got got home, we went for a drink
Lauryn was in so Rosie wasn't on her own, lauryn took her out at teatime with her ball
Hope the car is sorted now Griff
Moyra look after you & Amber, hope you doing ok & find somewhere soon
Hope everyone has had a good day
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2