Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-07-2017, 06:37 PM
The word on our weather is 'changeable' lol
Glad Dillon survived and Gordon too Lynn, am so pleased you had a great time catching up with your friends. Bet it was just what you needed.
Lauryn's hair went ginger when she stripped it, then bleached it, then panicked but its come out ok ish. She wants to go a rose gold but she needs to dye it blond once more first.
I wanted her to go to the hairdressers but she says it's too expensive. Don't know why I say stuff like that, I never listened to my mum
Ooh gsd puppy I love them but my Rosie is enough
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-07-2017, 09:02 PM
Mandy, get her booked in to the local hair dressing college. There is a product now called olaplex...you can go from black to blonde with no damage to your hair....i have the number 3 part which repairs your hair...just be real careful with bleaching, my mate did it twice, one day after the other and her hair broke off at the crown lol...she had to clipper hair to a number 2 and leave the fringe
Dad will NOT be getting a GSD pup, he pays for nothing and does nothing but ruin them so not a chance lol...plus Steve would chuck a tantrum if he clocked me with it
Lynn, so pleased you had a good time...sounds like you all did
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2