Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-07-2017, 07:18 AM

Daily Thread; Sunday 30th July 2017

Morning all.
Well thats me finished my stint of covering nights, pleased to say. Its looks like its going to be a really nice day weather wise. But I am off to bed now.

I am very pleased to notice June has logged in in the last 24 hours, hope you are okay.

Everyone will catch up later have a great day all. Night Night
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-07-2017, 08:31 AM
Good morning Kazz and all who follow

Hope you manage to get some sleep and then enjoy the rest ion the day.

Hope the weather improves for your parents Griff and that Dex has managed to sleep through another night.

Do hope you are ok June and the girls

Heavy rain all yesterday afternoon and more during the night. sunny at the moment. Nothing planned except to cook some muffins, might do chocolate chip

Hope everyone is well

Have a good day and stay safe
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

30-07-2017, 08:50 AM
Morning Kazz and Sue and all to follow.

Kazz enjoy your well earned sleep.
Mmmmmm choc chip muffins Sue.

I am off to Essex in a couple of hours. Friends son's leaving do he is moving to the Philipines to be with his wife and children. Very difficult to move them here not our government theirs. They worry about exploitation of their people.
He has sold his house here and put his job on hold so he can be with them.
I am staying the night and Gorden is Dillon sitting and hopefully boxing in bathroom pipes.

griff hope the weather improves for mum and dad.
June do hope to see you pop in soon.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-07-2017, 09:34 AM
Morning all
Pleased your nights are over Kazz
Sue.mmmmmm choccy chip muffins...go on then Lol
Lynn, hope you have a wonderful time with your friends
Nice to hear June has popped on...that's really good as i was getting quite worried
Tattoo take 2 today Lol...need to be there for 4.30, it's 5 mins on the bus but the bus is sunday service so i either run the risk of being late if it doesn't come or 3/4 hour early...i think i will walk down...just hope it isn't raining!!
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

30-07-2017, 09:38 AM
good morn all

This morning being dry I got out the gutter skyvac and had a go at cleaning out the roof gutter at the back of the house.

I couldn't believe the amount of leafs and sludge that had accuminated in about 4/5 months. Being a large roof area I suppose it is only to be expected.

Those around here that havn't bothered I wonder how long it will be before the gutter brackets can't take the weight anymore.

So while I had the machine out Sue wanted the conservatory gutter done at the same time, didn't need doing but anythimg to please!!!!

as you can see it is a large roof
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-07-2017, 11:03 AM
Job well done Tumbleweed, looks nice and sunny down your way!! it's gone grey here, i can see me getting soaked later
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

30-07-2017, 12:31 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
I am staying the night and Gorden is Dillon sitting and hopefully boxing in bathroom pipes.
If Dillon will let him chances are he will be all over Gordon just when there's a critical bit to do

Hope the trip to Essex goes well, and I did note your comment about the last big push on the house so I assume it's getting close to putting on the market.

I'm sitting here with Casey right behind me, he knows it's 'that time' and is beginning to do his whining thing, never ever had a dog like him oh well I've just been reading about some researchers at the University of East Anglia who found that older people benefit from having a dog to walk, I could have told them that they are suggesting people could get one on prescription Some of these academics really do live in cloud cuckoo land
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-07-2017, 12:46 PM
Lol...hilarious isn't it Harvey...nhs is struggling so yeah, lets prescribe dogs...how's about some posters advertising local dog shelters who need volunteer walkers
Just had a right massive heavy shower here and the sun is now back out, i have no clue what clothes to wear going out...if i go summery i will most likely end up getting soaked and freezing and if i wear a jumper jeans etc i am going to end up cooking
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-07-2017, 12:53 PM
Afternoon all. Well I thought as the sun was out and the grass needed cutting I would get out and do and then I found I had run over a frog with the mower. Poor thing has now only got three legs so I am hopping that he will recover. Have made him go under some cool leaves in the garden and watered him well so hopfully he will be ok. Will check on him later. Love frogs.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-07-2017, 01:30 PM
Awww that's sad Brenda...hopefully he will be o.k, my dad drives a triple mower at work and he tries his best to look out for animals...he got a hedgehog the other year and was devastated.
Can everyone keep their fingers crossed for no rain from about 4pm please
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >