Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-07-2017, 06:40 AM

Daily Thread, Thursday 27th July

Good Morning all,

Griff, glad Dex went through the night. Hope he will soon be much better.

Jenny, hope you enjoyed your cake making yesterday and Lynn, sounds as though you will not need to make any for a wee while. Hope Dillon is well.

June, do hope you are feeling better and will soon be back with us. Hope the girls are all ok.

Besoeker, hope you are continuing to improve under the watchful eye of your best mate Max.

Have a good day all, take care and stay safe and well. God bless.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-07-2017, 07:17 AM
Morning Moyra
flying visit....Dex slept through again!!!!! i have been putting him in the garden for half an hour at night whilst it is dry and not too chilly, past 2 nights he has slept..maybe it is the night light...who knows but as long as he stays asleep all is good lol
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-07-2017, 08:00 AM
Good morning Moyra, Griff and all who follow

You must be so pleased that Dex has sept through the night lets hope it is the nightlight. Good luck with your tattoo today.

You are not the only one to not switch the plug on when charging something Lynn.

Dull here this morning with rain forecast for later. Need to get out and do a bit of hoeing in the veg plot so hopefully it will hold off for a while

Have a good day and stay safe. Hope everyone is keeping well.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-07-2017, 08:01 AM
That is good Griff, very pleased for you all. (hugs)
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-07-2017, 08:03 AM
Sue, hope the rain holds off long enough for you to do your hoeing. Where's Barry supervising?
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-07-2017, 08:56 AM
Morning Moyra,,griff , Sue and all to follow.
Warm here sun in and out. Washing from yesterday back out hoping rain holds off so I can get the next lot out later.

Glad Dex slept through the night again griff. Hope the tattoo goes well your braver than me.
Sue hope the rain holds off.
Moyra how is amber's paw now ?

Gill got in about 8 last night so scan done just wait now tro see if there is a next step forward for her.
I have been worrying about going to London and this globe tour and afternoon tea the theatre tickets we will possibly go to Kings Lynn or Norwich and trying to fit in picking my ring up also. Mark has offered to sit Dillon if he is off or pop in on his way home from work to feed and let him out. also I know Paul and Beth would let him in the garden in fact he could have the door open all day if they were about and they could just feed him at 5.30.
It is more about if anything horrible happens. So I contacted his breeder yesterday to make sure contact details up to date and mention about my worry. She is pleased i contacted her and said of course leave instructions for the boys of who to contact if the need arises. She would willingly take him and look after him as neither boys could give him the time and attention he needs.
We also have to update the will with regards to Dillon it was sorted for Ollie but never updated for Dillon so a job to do in the holidays. She is thrilled we are thinking ahead. She puts in her contract she will always take them back if needed for whatever reason. So that sets my mind at rest considerably.
Felt I was being silly about it but my instincts told me it is wise just in case as none of us know what is round the corner.
I am off out Sunday to a friends sons bon voyage party. In Essex. We could both go but it will be a long day for Dillon so Gorden said he will stay home and do some jobs.
He may well be finished for the holidays today if he can clear his work and not need to go in Monday. He is also leaving his room today that he has rented for over 2 years bit sad. As he will be going part time in September although September may feel like normal as it is settling all the new students in and busy.
So he will rent a cheap hostel for those nights from September onwards.
So big changes afoot.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

27-07-2017, 03:41 PM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
Good Morning all,

Griff, glad Dex went through the night. Hope he will soon be much better.

Jenny, hope you enjoyed your cake making yesterday and Lynn, sounds as though you will not need to make any for a wee while. Hope Dillon is well.

June, do hope you are feeling better and will soon be back with us. Hope the girls are all ok.

Besoeker, hope you are continuing to improve under the watchful eye of your best mate Max.

Have a good day all, take care and stay safe and well. God bless.
Hi all.

Been showery here today with some nice sunny spells. Warm enough to sit out in the garden for a while. Not sure how my eye is doing. Back on antibiotics.

Max is looking superb in his newly groomed black and white Tux. And he loves going to the groomer - falls asleep while he is being dried.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-07-2017, 05:50 PM
No tattoo...martin didn't take my number and he had to go to a funeral so will call me tomorrow to rebook....gutted
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-07-2017, 10:01 PM
Aww sorry you didn't get your tattoo, Griff but glad that Dex went through the night.
Went back to slimming world today, I've put 8.5lb on but not worried tbh.
Hope everyone has had a good day today.
June hope you are getting on ok.