View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-07-2017, 01:10 PM
Raining here to after what looked like a promising start to the day.
Glad I got the washing in before going to the hairdresser and shops.

Nippy Jen baking a cake on a wet day sounds a good idea. We are still trying to plough through the 3 we have here. One I made for Gorden for his birthday, one a colleague made for us for our anniversary, one Mark and Lauren bought for our anniversary.
Not sure when the diet is going to start.
griff the night light sound a good idea and glad it's helping Dex sleep through which then helps you.

Loving our echo dot you just tell it what you want and if it can find it it will. No buttons or dials just talk to her.

You will all like this I plugged the charger into my phone today unplugged it to go out realised I hadn't switched it on at the wall.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-07-2017, 06:50 PM
Ooh Lynn I'll share some cake with you if you've got 3, just to help you understand
I want an echo dot,
Bet it smelt lovely at your house NJ
Griff fingers crossed it helps you with Dex,
I've emailed the air ambulance today to let them know they've not collected the charity bag, again but they collected from round the corner. Well done your mum getting to collect the bin even if she shouted at the wrong person
Tony is happy anyway, he's had his Hive delivered finally
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-07-2017, 07:07 PM
Hope the bins get sorted griff.
Of course you can share Mandy. I can thoroughly recommend the dot. We were a bit unsure but having had it a few days it's amazing.
Michael has extended his amazon account to family and pays a little extra for us to be able to get the tunes.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-07-2017, 09:10 PM
Oooo cake...go on then!!
New bowl has arrived, mum will be able to use it..dead simple...so hopefully putting him in the garden for a bit each night, the night light and bowl will give us all sleep lol
Mandy, annoys me when they don't collect the bags, especially when they say they urgently need stuff
Tattoo time for me tomorrow so won't be on first thing...most likely, have to be there for 10am...eughgh....very special though as finally getting max's name added alongside my 2 beautiful dogs, no ashes for him though as obviously the Steve issue is a problem plus when i offered to pay for him to have it done last year he said he wouldn't open the casket. Will have to save u again and get my ribs done next....taken me nearly a year to get £30 together to do this
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2