Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-07-2017, 06:30 AM

Daily Thread, Saturday, 22nd July

Good morning everyone, where on earth is this month disappearing to?

Mandy so glad you are on the up. Get well soon and you too Besoeker.

Griff, how are you today? and Dex is he getting better?

Lyn, hope Gill is trying to eat a bit more to keep her strength up. I hope Dillon is ok too.

June, hope you are beginning to feel a bit better, take care and pop in and see us soon.

Sue and Barry, Jenny and Brian, hope all is well with you and all our other missing friends.

Have a good day all, safe journey on your hols Eileen, stay warm and dry everyone and above all safe and well. God bless.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-07-2017, 07:12 AM
Morning Moyra and all who follow
Not much planned but the suns finally come out, didn't think it was going to stop raining.
Hope everyone has a good day
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-07-2017, 08:45 AM
Good morning Moyra, Mandy and all who follow

Hope you both have a good day.

Rained overnight but now nice and sunny. Teazle walked and kitchen cupboard fronts cleaned. Now looking for something else to do once I have had y coffee. Think dead heading roses is in order

Hope everyone tow and four legged are keeping well.

Have a good day and stay safe.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-07-2017, 09:27 AM
Sue, thanks for reminding me I must go dead head all my roses, they badly need doing!
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-07-2017, 10:20 AM
Morning all
I am o.k thankyou Moyra, just got up...i am sleeping badly again, i know the cause though and it will ease off soon enough. Thankyou for asking after Dexter, he worried mum and me yesterday, he wouldn't wake up, i was shouting at him and i rubbed his tummy...nothing, i thought he was in a coma, i lifted his head and he opened his eyes and looked at me as if to say what the hell are you doing Lol. He doesn't seem keen on his medication for his thyroid so i just got super brave and squirted it in his mouth...no scratches Yay Lol
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-07-2017, 11:10 AM
Morning Moyra, Mandy, Sue, griff and all to follow.

Hot and muggy here today and plenty of rain in the early hours again.
Boys and Maca and Lauren and Joel coming later to celebrate a belated Gorden's 60th and our ruby anniversary.
Having a cuppa after brushing a dirty wet Dillon then Gorden will hoover I will tidy the bathrooms and change then we wait for the family to arrive. One of us will drive to Downham to get Michael and Maca he had blood tests this morning. Not sure what for he said nothing to worry about. Will be quizzing him later.

Glad Dex woke up griff bit frightening.
Hope your doing ok Kazz.

Hope everyone is well and all four legged friends.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

22-07-2017, 11:32 AM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Boys and Maca and Lauren and Joel coming later to celebrate a belated Gorden's 60th and our ruby anniversary.
Hi Lynn well you're going to be busy today so I'll just say another congrats on the 60th. for G and the Ruby for both of you. Hope the day goes well.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-07-2017, 11:48 AM
Thank you Harvey the birthday and anniversary were last weekend but the boys were working or in Spain for a wedding. So we agreed to meet and celebrate this weekend together.
Hoping we can bbq I sit back and let the men do it then.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-07-2017, 12:17 PM
I hope it all goes well Lynn, Enjoy!
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-07-2017, 03:08 PM
We have rain here Lynn, hope it has stayed away from you and your party! Enjoy!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >