Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Dragonborn
Dogsey Junior
Female 

25-09-2012, 11:08 PM
do u like the new iphone?
Im considering getting one. I have the droid 2 and i just want to flush it down the toilet most of the time, ugh.
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-09-2012, 11:13 PM
Saw the queue outside the Apple Shop in Bath Centre and asked what it was all about - queueing to place their orders for the latest iPhone!

You didn't need to queue just to play about with them so in I went and oh boy - you just talk to it and it does what you tell it to lol!

However at around £800 for the one I'd need to use in Cyprus I think I will have to give it a miss. If my son buys one he will donate his next model down to me!

He wavered saying that if they'd made it a bit WIDER than the old one he'd have queued to buy it.

We had great fun telling it to 'phone my wife' and 'remind me to take Bella for a walk' lol! Some of the responses were dry and witty too!
Murf
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

25-09-2012, 11:15 PM
Originally Posted by Tangutica View Post
Saw the queue outside the Apple Shop in Bath Centre and asked what it was all about - queueing to place their orders for the latest iPhone!

You didn't need to queue just to play about with them so in I went and oh boy - you just talk to it and it does what you tell it to lol!

However at around £800 for the one I'd need to use in Cyprus I think I will have to give it a miss. If my son buys one he will donate his next model down to me!

He wavered saying that if they'd made it a bit WIDER than the old one he'd have queued to buy it.

We had great fun telling it to 'phone my wife' and 'remind me to take Bella for a walk' lol! Some of the responses were dry and witty too!
Ask it how to commit a murder next time ...
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-09-2012, 11:23 PM
You must be related to my son. He kept asking it if it wanted a fight lol!

I can't teach him to 'grow up' because I haven't learned how to do that myself yet!

When he asked it if it would like to come out on a date it instantly flashed up several local dating sites haaaaa!
Murf
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

25-09-2012, 11:26 PM
Also tell it your drunk ..lol
Velvetboxers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-09-2012, 12:23 AM
I'm quite happy with my 4s. What is the camera like with the 5?
kimberleythomas
Dogsey Junior
Female 

26-09-2012, 04:22 PM
camera is good on the iphone 5. We are putting all our old phones away ready for when the children are old enough to have one my 8 year old has been asking but she has been told no chance!!!
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2