Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
nickmcmechan
Almost a Veteran
Male 

02-07-2012, 04:34 PM
Originally Posted by Helen View Post
If you are with Orange, the swappables on Panther are well worth it! Deezer is one, which is very similar to spotify and well worth having.

Helen
I have no idea what that means

What is panther, deezer and spotify (sounds like new names for the some of the seven dwarves )
Helen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-07-2012, 04:56 PM
Panther is their plan - I think they have Dolphin, racoon etc etc. With Panther, you can get swappables - http://pantherplan.orange.co.uk/

Deezer and Spotify are websites (for want of a better word), where you can livestream songs. With their premium service, you can actually download albums and listen to them when not online. I think it costs about £10 for this service, but with the panther plan on Orange, you get it included.

Helen
rich c
Almost a Veteran
Male 

02-07-2012, 06:14 PM
I've got a Samsung Galaxy S 2 which automagically uploads any photos I take to G+ so I can share them instantly. It also has options to upload to various other social sitesd I have accounts for. I can also video chat using Google talk and/or Skype. Of course, the SGS2 is slightly old news now with the S3 out soon. The same S3 that Apple are so afraid of they're trying to get it banned from sale in the US...
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2