View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-08-2014, 10:07 AM
Morning all, i was awoken at 9.30 by the awful kid next door blasting his bl**dy music out, i had a bit of a rough night and could have done with the kip, hopefully tomorrow will be a bit better as fingers crossed his mum will be around.
Just spoken to my mum the sun is shining on them so they are happy, my dad forgot to take a jumper so they are of in search of an asda to get him a cheap one.
pup is still coughing a bit and has just sneezed and all this gunk came out of her nose... will keep a close eye on her, could do without a vets trip as i will need taxis there and back
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-08-2014, 10:28 AM
Good morning all.

Sorry pup is still coughing Griff but if she is on antibiotics there is not much more the vet can do I don't think. Sh sounds as if she has a bad dose ((hugs)) to her.

Hope the jam turns out ok Rosebud but then yu have had plenty of practice by now

Out early with Teazle so we had a nice long quiet walk. Washing also out early. Cleaned all downstairs windows outside so no doubt it will rain again soon. Dinner now in the oven and have also baked some chocolate muffins. Eldest son is here for dinner and to watch the qualifying of the grand prix.

Hope everyone has a good day
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-08-2014, 10:47 AM
TW you are joking...locals stay indoors with their doors firmly shut on bank holidays Pepsi is fine now. We are used to these days of tummy upsets and don't panic unless they last longer than a couple of days!
Fourlegz
Almost a Veteran
Female 

23-08-2014, 11:08 AM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Have a nice day at the market 4L, what show is it tomorrow
We're off to one near Hornsea tomorrow and just heard of one down in Lincolnshire on Monday so may do that too!
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-08-2014, 11:16 AM
Thanks Sue, it seems to be when she starts to bark or gets a bit excited that she starts coughing.... she has had antibiotics since wednesday so if she is no better tuesday i will call the vet again and they can have another look at her... i am guessing it is kennel cough, sounds like she has something stuck and trying to fetch it up.... i am pretty sure she hasn't eaten anything she shouldnt have
this is her new collar, i loooooove it
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

23-08-2014, 11:25 AM
Originally Posted by Fourlegz View Post
We're off to one near Hornsea tomorrow and just heard of one down in Lincolnshire on Monday so may do that too!
Good luck for tomorrow, although I doubt your beautiful Poppy will need any luck! Ditto for Monday if you to there too!
Fourlegz
Almost a Veteran
Female 

23-08-2014, 11:38 AM
Originally Posted by Malka View Post
Good luck for tomorrow, although I doubt your beautiful Poppy will need any luck! Ditto for Monday if you to there too!
Thank you Malka. That's very kind

Griff, I l ve that collar too!
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

23-08-2014, 11:48 AM
Griff - I am sorry to hear that your pup is so poorly and send lots of "get well soon" {{{vibes}}} to her. xx

I also rather like her new collar!

Oh, and before I forget...

to everyone!
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-08-2014, 12:08 PM
Afternoon,
I've got F1 qualifying on too
Off to work later, only a short shift of 4hrs today. Roll on next Friday, I break up for a week.
Been out and bought last bits of Lauryn's uniform today. Fingers crossed that's it, no more
Finally got a text yesterday to say that her Blazer is ready to collect from school on Wednesday.
Think I'm going to peg some washing out, hopefully the showers stay away now.
Hope everyone is having a good day.
Griff - hope your pup is feeling better soon
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-08-2014, 02:08 PM
Lol Mandy i remember the trips to get our school uniforms very well, god i hated that... we used to have to wear skirts to school and i hated wearing skirts, so finding the "right" one was a real pain, enjoy your week off and i hoe it stays warm and dry for you
the collar was a real bargain, £15.... usually i buy them leather staffy collars with all the headstuds etc but as she is so small and barely resembles a staffy it didn't seem appropriate, i just hope she doesn't roll in mud or poop in the near future whilst wearing it!
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >