Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-02-2014, 09:03 AM
Hello everybody.
Well I have missed this about Jimmi, what has been going on? I will have to look back over yesterdays thread and find out
Jenny I hope that water doesn't rise any further, what a nightmare.
Lyla has grown so much Bev, she is a lovely looking cat
Hope you manage to get the vivarium Lore we will need to see pics when it's all set up.
Helena enjoy your sandy walk, a much better option in this weather. But stay safe and away from the waves.

I'm trying to get through to the doctors surgery for Brian. I'm sure it would be easier to get through to the queen! His medication was changed 3 weeks ago and he says he is feeling worse now that before and if you remember we received all the wrong pills on Friday.
Listen for the banging and rolling of heads, I will let you know the outcome later
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

03-02-2014, 09:35 AM
Good morning fellow members a fine dry morning for once.
I am still battling with a respiratory tract infection and the roofer is coming again to look at my leaking roof for the umpteenth time before I get a surveyor to come out and look what is going on.
Staying in bed was a tempting prospect this morning

Enjoy your day everyone
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-02-2014, 09:44 AM
Morning
Yes LYNN,stitches out today,and they're done
Has to keep the cone on for another 3 days but it's all healed well
Lovely pics of Lyla (( hugs)) to Meg.
Seriously stormy here,thought my car door was gonna fly off when I took Lacey out at the vets Don't mind the rain but the high winds are pretty scarey Be madness to venture out in that,if I don't have to,so staying put and do some cleaning Hope everyone is ok
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-02-2014, 09:58 AM
Morning Jenny Nippy save you trawling yesterdays thread Jimmi went under a hedge at a cheeky cat and has a bad eye Sally is not sure if it was the hedge or the cat that got poor Jimmi.
Good luck with the surgery.
Morning Meg I do hope the roofer can get to the root of the problem for you today and take care of your chest.
Morning Eileen glad Lacey's stitches are out and I hope the winds drop soon.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-02-2014, 10:25 AM

Thanks LYNN,it's still a little swelled but looking so much better She is a total scruff at the minute,bless her
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

03-02-2014, 10:48 AM
Morning all, not o bad a day here, had Figo out this morn, he is now drying off in his crate...

Have a good one folks, stay safe x
Lynne
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-02-2014, 11:05 AM
Morning all.
Blimey it's windy here. I've done a load of washing - just hope they stay on the line.
Glad to hear Lacey has had the stitches out. She'll feel more comfortable now.
Enjoy yor time by yourselves Lynn & Helena it will soon be the weekend again though
Hope the water doesn't rise anymore for you Jenny it was saying on the news this morning those poor people in the Somerset levels have had their houses flooded for 7 weeks now. It must be soul destroying for them. We are so lucky round here we don't get any extremes of weather.
Hope the sick bay is emptying now & everyone is feeling better.
OH's doc phoned earlier. The blood results show some Polymiolgya He's hesitant to put him back on steroids & OH doesn't really want to go back on them coz they mess his blood sugars about so he's going to refer him to a Rheumatologist. Probably another long wait though
Not much else planned except OH wants me to cut his hair.
See you all later
mjfromga
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-02-2014, 11:06 AM
She does look better, Lacey. how long does she have to wear the cone? Hope she can get it off soon, they always look so pitiful with them on.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-02-2014, 11:14 AM
Lacey is a pretty scruff, but saying that she doesn't look scruffy to me.
Morning Jackie nice day here too. How long will Figo take to dry off ?
Morning Lynne if I see any stray bits of washing I shall send them back.
I hope the wait for OH doesn't take too long.
Morning Myra nice to see you popping in to the daily thread.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-02-2014, 11:18 AM
Originally Posted by mjfromga View Post
She does look better, Lacey. how long does she have to wear the cone? Hope she can get it off soon, they always look so pitiful with them on.
Hi Myra
He said to leave it on till Thursday,just to give it a few more days.Really hasn't been bothered by it,so in that way I've been really lucky
Page 2 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »