Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-01-2014, 06:36 AM

Morning Dogsey daily thread (Monday).

Morning everyone.

Up bright and early today well not so bright.
Just hospital and seeing Gorden off when we get back then back to the old routine well almost. I can do most things albeit awkwardly and slowly but walking Dillon isn't going to be achievable this week for his safety or mine.
Thank you for the well wishes for the hospital visit.

I hope the weather is quiet for everybody today and that no one has suffered too badly.
All poorly peeps and dogs are feeling better. I noticed skimming back through yesterdays thread Sally felt unwell last night. Hope you are feeling better today.
June Hoping the microchipping goes well.
Helena that the new bod starting today is going to give Dave the release he needs from the garage.
For all those starting back to work and the school run it all goes well.

See ya later.
DaisyD0g
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-01-2014, 06:40 AM
Morning Lynn.. I am off to bed We have just been watching Foyles War, my new FAVE program

YES good luck to all those returning to work and the school run today!! The joy of working all over Christmas is I don't have that "back to work blues" *feels smug*

See you all tomorrow, on the flip side!!

Good luck at the hospital Lynn xx
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-01-2014, 06:48 AM
Night DD sleep tight.
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-01-2014, 07:28 AM
Morning all,

Well didn't sleep very well last night. Brian couldn't sleep so was watching TV in bed. Git. He knew I had work today. Raging with him.

So off to work this morning, then I think when I get home I am going to nap for a bit hopefully.

Going to do a bit of the English at work at lunchtime instead of tonight at home. Got too much to do.

Have a nice day all.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-01-2014, 07:32 AM
Morning Lorraine. Big slap for Brian.
Make sure you get your nap later.
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

06-01-2014, 07:32 AM
Morning all - having been up half of the night with Da Booga I have yet to catch up with either Dogsey or the news, and I have to sort outwhere my microwave can go when the new one is delivered [not helped by yet another attack of the dire rear] but good luck at the hospital Lynn (((hugs))) xx
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-01-2014, 07:34 AM
Morning Lynn and night night DD, and morning again to all who sneak in whilst I'm typing, cos I know you will.

Good luck at the hosptal Lynn, I'm sure they will give you something soothing now to put onto it, I really hope so. It hadn's occurred to me that you couldn't walk Dillon, but it's just not worth the risk, if he goes into *pony bucking* mode, you must certainly need both hands on that long line. Shame Gorden can't take him to work, can you imagine, the kids would love him but then of course, would he get through the hatch into that boat I think we all ought to put one arm in a sling and come out in sympathy for you. You just don't realise how much you use something until you can't anymore do ya.

Night night DD, and don't be late in the office tomorrow

Well, Dave went off at 6 am and when he opened the front door, blimey, the howling wind over the road, shot in and nearly took our roof off Bad out there, but not raining now thank goodness. Hope everyone is safe and dry especially you Jenny.

Going to have a day in, I might even make a start on Dave's curtains cos he's worried I won't bother. He wouldn't let me put them *away* somewhere in case I forgot them - as if

Hope everyone is ok today along with the doglets and I'll pop in later.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-01-2014, 08:14 AM
Morning all,
I've just seen the weather reports and I hope everyone stays safe and dry.
I'm off round to my day job shortly, childminding, I'm there till about 1pm, so will be back on later
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-01-2014, 08:19 AM
Morning

Good luck at the hospital Lynn.

Very sorry to hear about Pereg, Malka.

What an awful night! Loki had two fits during the night so here we go again. Then we had howling wind and driving rain, so I had Michael in with me from 6 because it was scaring him, hammering down on his skylight window.

Oh dear, it's going to be a difficult day today and Carys has a friend coming over later, although I suppose they might cancel if the weather is bad. She will be disappointed if they do.

I did a huge pile of ironing yesterday, so my clothes mountain has reduced in size.

I hope everyone is safe and warm today.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-01-2014, 09:13 AM
Morning.
Lynn good luck at the hospital, I will be thinking of you.
Morning DD and Lore
Morning Malka, hope de Booga is ok now.
Helena stay safe in this wind, it is tremendous here and I believe the quay is still flooded.
Morning Mandy
LS sorry to hear about Loki, I hope she is recovering now.
I cannot believe that Kyla is starting nursery school today She is sooo looking forward to it I hope she will be alright.
Stay safe all, speak to you later.
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 > Last »