View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-11-2007, 11:34 AM
Thanks I just thought that the OP had seen a website that's all!
Becky
maddmaggie
Dogsey Junior
Female 

15-11-2007, 05:28 PM
thanks guys, i did e-mail this person when we were looking for todd, he said that he started training at beleive it or not 3 weeks old, the place is not that far from where we live and a friend off mine warned me to steer claer as all he was into was money making scams, i am so glad now that i listened, iremember him going into woverhampton with one of the horses and a collecting bucket, the cavaliers rubys/tri started at £650 then £50 non returnable deposit, then £500.00 to kc register grand total £1,200 pounds very expensive, for a family pet. why does he get away with it, he's even named some of the dogs after his surname spaniels i was disgusted. it really makes my blood boil, there's also another place in wales by bala, where you can get differant breeds, but i read on another foram someone was looking into buying a pup from this place in wales, and they were very strongly advised to steer clear, as pups have been known to die, or have had many health probs. its my view that there should be a law to stop these so called people, as they are only in it for the money and don't really care about the animals at all, i am sorri if i have offended anyone but it just makes me really mad
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-11-2007, 05:40 PM
He shows the same pictures under his 'Wilson Spaniels' as he does his 'Floss Cavaliers'. To be honest the name of his website should be enough reason not to go there!
Becky
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2