Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-11-2008, 04:32 PM

Bear and Myles enjoying Bear's first snow

It was so obviously Bear's first snow the other day. He stepped outside and with the most puzzled look on his face and went on to spent the rest of the day trying to clear the garden and field of snow by eating it, such a helpful boy! On his walks he was like a walking hoover, Myles was making snowballs and Bear thought he was making him delicious treats, he spent the rest of the night needing out for a pee every 10 minutes. He thought the best bit was finding his toys in the garden which were buried under the snow, every time having another bout of zoomies, he was hilarious to watch, this boy is the best entertainment!

We didn't get much really just a few cms and most of it had melted by the time we came home from Church and got out for our walk but here are some pics of the boys still having fun in what was left!

elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-11-2008, 05:04 PM
Seems everyone has had snow exept me Lovely photos and your boy is georgous. I see what you mean about hoovering the ground
Elaine xx
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-11-2008, 05:12 PM
Originally Posted by elaineb View Post
Seems everyone has had snow exept me Lovely photos and your boy is georgous. I see what you mean about hoovering the ground
Elaine xx
Thanks Elaine, we only had a wee bit and it only lasted half a day! By the time I got the others out it had all gone.

I got a video of him doing it too, I couldn't get him to look up for a pic he was far to busy ridding the world of snow.
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-11-2008, 05:15 PM
Originally Posted by random View Post
Thanks Elaine, we only had a wee bit and it only lasted half a day! By the time I got the others out it had all gone.

I got a video of him doing it too, I couldn't get him to look up for a pic he was far to busy ridding the world of snow.
So kind of him,,,bless
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-11-2008, 05:16 PM
So kind of him,,,bless
He's a good lad, maybe he has a future in it, I could hire him out to do people's drives!
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-11-2008, 05:17 PM
He's a good lad, maybe he has a future in it, I could hire him out to do people's drives!
What a good idea...but what happens to all that peee!!!!!
zuhzoo
Dogsey Junior
Female 

25-11-2008, 05:19 PM
So cute! Especially the description of him finding toys and eating snow I had some snow too, but not as much as you it seems...! Loved that you told us all about his first snow!
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-11-2008, 05:45 PM
What a good idea...but what happens to all that peee!!!!!
Oh good point, maybe I will pass on that idea then!

Originally Posted by zuhzoo View Post
So cute! Especially the description of him finding toys and eating snow I had some snow too, but not as much as you it seems...! Loved that you told us all about his first snow!
Thank you, the rest of my lot never seem to get excited about snow anymore and would much rather lay beside the fire it seems!

The expression on his face when he saw it was priceless, he looked back at me standing in the doorway in my dressing gown and slippers, coffee in hand, to see if I was coming out to play in the wondrous stuff too, haha! You must be joking son, lol.
zuhzoo
Dogsey Junior
Female 

25-11-2008, 05:50 PM
The expression on his face when he saw it was priceless, he looked back at me standing in the doorway in my dressing gown and slippers, coffee in hand, to see if I was coming out to play in the wondrous stuff too, haha! You must be joking son, lol.
Aww! It's great when it's something new and so exciting! I bet he would have loved you to drop everything and join him, lol! Sometimes I wonder what animals make of snow when they first see it- must be pretty strange!
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-11-2008, 05:57 PM
Originally Posted by zuhzoo View Post
Aww! It's great when it's something new and so exciting! I bet he would have loved you to drop everything and join him, lol! Sometimes I wonder what animals make of snow when they first see it- must be pretty strange!
True, he was most confused as to why I wasn't as eager to be out in it at he was! Funny thing is he won't go out if it is raining I have to body barge him out for a pee but the snow is apparently no problem! I wasn't that mean, I did take him down to the field later and threw some snowballs for him, he was looking for them and didn't understand where they had gone when they smashed into the ground!

I sometimes wonder if they understand what it is too when they first see it, it certainly surprised Bear anyhow and I remember the girls were the same when they first encountered snow.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >