View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-01-2005, 03:59 PM
Thanks for all this - Loki is coming up to 16 weeks (tomorrow) and although he is an avid play fighter, he only nips at my feet now as I pass by ... some of his baby teeth are coming loose, awwwww
PurpleJackdaw
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-01-2005, 01:52 PM
Kira has already got a couple of new teeth and its making her worse again with trying to bite and mouth everything ,Last night she even chipped my tooth !!! ,I was at the shops and my friend stayed in the car with the dogs but when I got back to the car she was so happy to see me she jumped on me in the car with her mouth open and her teeth hit my teeth and knocked a chip off one !
Hopefully she will be better again once she is over teething.

myschievous Just like to say congrats on your new puppy ,get posting some pics I'd love to see him
zero
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-01-2005, 03:00 PM
Jackdaw, they can be so over exhubarant (SP?!) when you return even after the shortest amount of time can't they? I have had a few greetings from Keena like you did with Kira...She has chinned me by accident a number of occasions, she gave my partner a nose bleed for a greating and has made me bite into my lip several times...Makes her sound terrible doesn't it?!...We are training her for a hopefully less boistrous welcome right now but hey she loves us!

I have already put pics up in the photo section I think you have seen them now...But I will promise to keep them coming. You must post more of Kira too in return and more of Loki also luckystar
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-01-2005, 01:04 PM
Wow it isn't just me then! I remember Wolfie saying her Luca boings around the place. I just made Loki some dinner and he kangaroo'd around me for ages. He has taken to getting onto his hind legs and taking stuff from the units - T-towels, letters etc. I'm really worried I will forget and leave some paracetamol lying around and he will get it.

I think the Utonagan and Northern Inuit were really bred from kangaroos and wallabys!!!
zero
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-01-2005, 06:44 PM
hehe...

Oh my god tell me about it, as soon as Keena could reach the work surfaces in the kitchen it caused so much work...She was constantly stealing everything left on them...She has gone through countless dish cloths, sponges etc...

When they are tiny you just worry about the floor, that's bad enough, then it's low down surfaces and you start taking things from them and putting them higher up for safty, then up higher and higher till you run out of any surfaces that are tall enough to be out of reach and grab distance!...I can't leave anything anywhere anymore! and now I can see Takoda's head just reaching the work surfaces in the kitchen too! Great!

At least it has taught me to keep tidy and put things away at all times, wether I want to or not. Jeez!
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2