View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-01-2015, 05:53 PM
Oh Gordon, how the Memsarb keeps up with you I really don't know. She deserves a medal and as my mother would promise which never ever came to fruition: A putty medal! But my mother was like that.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-01-2015, 05:55 PM
Good evening.

Hope you are all managing to stay warm and out of any bad weather.

I think I will give haggis hunting a miss they seem a little dangerous and I don't fancy eating them anyway

Is the gate back on Eileen/

Survived Ikea. Its alright June if you have visited one a few times you get to know the short cuts and get in and out quickly Eldest son has bought quite a bit from there in the past and I was always the driver! When we got home it had all to be put together there and then OH is very impatient and short tempered when he is doing anything. Funny how my son and I managed the whole Blue Peter thing with sticky back platstic without one cross word between us Anyway OH is now happily sitting at his new desk

Stay safe and warm everyone
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

14-01-2015, 06:04 PM
Griff - Was just re-reading earlier posts, just to make sure that I didn't have things jumbled up in the poor old cranium. Was aghast to see that not only do you have a Dad and Mum who are stricken with the Trottenham Disorder and that you have been forced into going by bus to important meetings perilously balanced on a couple of crutches, but also it seems now that it is not only poor little Deagan who needs the vet, but your Leopard is Deaf, how sad they are such lovely creatures. Then to cap it all you reveal that you are a "Burns" victim - do hope you make a speedy recovery. I see also that you are a Tatoo lover - So am I - The Edinburgh one is particularly fine. See you later - now I've got all that clear in my mind.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-01-2015, 06:04 PM
I think I have only visited Ikea once in my life time and never found anything substantial enough for what I wanted. Having said that it is wrong after all these years to judge them. I really need a new desk and the two drawer units I have either side too. However, not sure I can justify them yet. Sue, yes leave the haggis chasing to Lord Gord and his motley crew!
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-01-2015, 06:20 PM
Back gate isn't on yet SUE.Had a bit of a family crisis concerning my bro,have just left him home now.Will remain by the phone in case I'm needed but I think he's going to be ok.
GRIFF,yeah love Def Leppard,can't believe you got to meet him,you lucky devil
All behind myself now,best get the tea on.Storm going on here,its mad and on for the night by the looks of it
Pop back in a bit xx
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

14-01-2015, 06:26 PM
Well done, surviving that IKEA place, Sue. They have built a brand new one in Ashton-u-Lyne. A massive edifice painted, of course, in the company's blue and yellow, it is some five stories high and looms over the old market town like some huge concrete vulture. The Mem insisted we go for a look-see when it first opened, it took hours to get round it, you could only effect this by dint of going to the very top of the place and slowly winding your way down through interminable departments until you reached the ground floor exit and tills. Doubt they will retire on what I spent, as I bought only a solitary OOms-karg! Or long handled shoe horn to you! Cost £!.99p, would in truth have paid ten times that just to have been saved the ordeal. Shan't be going again - rather obviously. You have my unstinting admiration for not only going there- but surviving it and learning the short cuts!Bye fer now.
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

14-01-2015, 06:32 PM
Hope all is well with your Bro Eileen. Fingers and all else crossed for you - just in case!
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-01-2015, 06:34 PM
Didn't realize Eileen that you had a brother. Hope he will be ok. Take care in that foul weather!
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-01-2015, 06:35 PM
Have five brothers MOYRA
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-01-2015, 06:42 PM
OMG, you are just plain greedy. I have two but unfortunately not in touch with either although the younger of the two is my favourite and not at all well apparently!
Page 8 of 20 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 > Last »