Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-01-2013, 07:37 AM

Morning Dogsey Daily Thread - Wednesday

Good morning all Dogsey Peops

I'm late because I just had to read back and catch up on those babies of ours, and I'm pleased to see, they were all causing havoc at the vets, Sasha is still holding her own up there, so finger's crossed by this morning she'll be ready to come back home and the vets have now diagnosed her with the sample you got in there last night TW. You must be totally exhausted, but hopefully, you managed a bit of sleep.

I could be my imagination but I swear it's a lot lighter out there for this time of day this morning, and hopefully we might get to see some sunshine if we're lucky. I'm off down the beach again, although the tide is in, the walk along the top there is a dry one with no mud.

I've decided to get Dave to put the bike rack on the car this week-end, so that we can cycle along the top there, as I can always leave the bike up on the top whilst I take Zena down the beach for a quick run around and a dip, and if I cycle back fast enough she should dry off nicely

Lots to do today, paperwork for my van bookings, they're bombarding me now with enquiries and bookings, which is brilliant, but I want to do a new information folder for up there now that I know this area so well.

Hope all is well with you and the doglets, and enjoy your Wednesday whatever you're up to
moetmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-01-2013, 07:46 AM
Morning H and all

Fingers crossed for Sasha and pups.

Sounds promising with all of the bookings coming in, hard work though! I would have a job to get my bike on the rack, I can barely get it up a step, it's so heavy. I think I will have to find somewhere else to walk the dogs, it's so muddy here and I never know when I will come across a shooting party. Pavements sound quite apealing to me atm, no offlead dogs to pester us!

I am tempted to take them to Hayling, I used to walk from Sandy Point to the Ferry end and back with my Afghans.

I am off to my cousins bungalow today, lots of packing and sorting to do, the builders are coming at lunchtime to pick up the key.

Have a good day all.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-01-2013, 07:53 AM
Morning Gerry Yes, my mountain bike is quite heavy to lift up onto the rack, but even worse if I had one of those bike roof racks, I'd never get it up there Good luck at the bungalow with all that packing and sorting, I remember it well from last year when we moved, never again!
lynnb
Dogsey Senior
Female 

09-01-2013, 08:06 AM
Good morning all, Its very foggy and damp.
Here's hoping it will be only good news about the pups, i have been thinking of them during the night and this morning.
Iv got an appointment at the hospital today for my routine mamagram, awful things but needs must.My best friend has just been diagnosed with breast cancer that was found on her first ever screening, luckly its been caught at a very early stage.
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-01-2013, 08:07 AM
Morning

It's good you're busy with the bookings Helen, hopefully that will offset your lean month.

I hope the babies are all well today and little Sasha is on the mend.

I had another strange dream but can't remember it - it wasn't about Azz this time!

Argh, it's a disgusting morning here. I wish I could just curl up back to bed.

Have a super day everyone.
xxx
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-01-2013, 08:15 AM
Good morning Helena, Gerry and all who follow,

As you say, hopefully this morning will bring good news about the pups and will see them all back home. Everything crossed that happens.

Helena your bike ride sounds fun, is this a new fitness regime? I once tried cycling with one of my dogs and never again, he kept jumping up at my leg I probably wasn't cycling fast enough. Good luck sorting out the van paperwork.

Gerry I hope the packing runs smoothly. I use to go to Hayling as a child (long time ago) and you mentioning it brought back lovely memories.

Lynn, good luck with the mammogram today

I actually think it seems darker here this morning but we do have drizzle at the moment and I heard the rain during the night. Looking at the weather forecast it seems it will be us here in the SE that don't get to see any sun today .

I hope you all have a good day.
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-01-2013, 08:16 AM
Morning LS, you must have sneaked in here while I was typing. Have a good day.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

09-01-2013, 08:17 AM
'morning Helena, LS, Gerry, Lynnb, Jenny, and all followers

Very heavy fog here so we decided to stay put this morning

I was so sad to see that Sasha was ill and at the vets, I think we've all started to love those four little babies and I will be looking out for a post from TW today.

Haven't got my orders for the day yet but will report back latter

Best wishes all of you out there.
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-01-2013, 08:18 AM
Morning H and all,
I'm having a terrible senior moment this morning. When I rearranged my MOT to take Kyiro to the vets, I come off the phone and my mobile rung so it was about an hour before I got to write down my MOT appointment. I put it as Thursday on my calender but I have woken up this morning convinced I should have put Wednesday. So now I am waiting for the garage to open to ring and ask if I am mean't to be there today or tomorrow. They are going to think I am a right doolally old woman . So I can't say what I am going to be doing today yet as I don't know, well except for work this afternoon.
Its Charlys boyfriends birthday today so I think when he finishes work they are going out for a meal. I know he has to go away with the army for a couple of weeks Friday training some of his team.
I have everything crossed for Sasha and her pups, although glad to hear the pups are brighter.
Glad the van is getting booked up fast H, keepsyou out of mischief.
Good luck with the Mammogram Lynnb, I hate those things too.
I hope you all have a good day and unlike me know what you are doing
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

09-01-2013, 08:19 AM
Morning Nechda, morning all

[Please do not mention boobie squashing as I have missed the last three appointments...]

My ensuite is currently not flooded as the rain eventually stopped, and the shower drain hole in the other loo/shower room is not overflowing - still too full but is slowly draining.

This glorious country of mine was never designed to cope with rain, and from the news half of it was at a total standstill yesterday! The brown water in this photo is not a river - well it is not supposed to be - it is the main Ayalon highway in Tel Aviv!

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 > Last »