Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
packleader
Dogsey Junior
Female 

23-10-2008, 11:38 AM
ESH,

Not having a pop at ATD or you. She quoted that she was only used to voice commands I was just trying to say that we send signals to the dog when moving, without thinking of it being a signal, if that makes sense. Its good to know that she is sorted.
cava14una
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-10-2008, 01:12 PM
Originally Posted by packleader View Post
ESH,

Not having a pop at ATD or you. She quoted that she was only used to voice commands I was just trying to say that we send signals to the dog when moving, without thinking of it being a signal, if that makes sense. Its good to know that she is sorted.
I think I see what you mean, a friend ran one of my dogs at agility once he was a very steady dog not fast but rarely eliminated. She got eliminated for wrong course about 3 times She wasn't sure of the course so was looking for numbers obviously he was used to following my body language so thought he was to go where she was facing
ESH
New Member!
Female 

23-10-2008, 07:22 PM
Originally Posted by packleader View Post
ESH,

Oh no, dont worry, I never for one minute thought that you were having a pop at me!
I just thought that i would elaborate on what ATD said so you could get a better understanding. Im sorry if you thought that. Thanks for everyones kinds comments and help.
ESH xx
catrinsparkles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-10-2008, 07:24 PM
Originally Posted by ATD View Post
How so? If poppy is only use to voice commands, and i was trying to mover her physically she got scared and snapped.
ATD x
Because, from what i understood from the op, you had met her many times and there had never been a problem with you and her previously. So it makes more sense that she was feeling different due to hormones, if you were behaving the way you usually do with her.
Page 6 of 6 « First < 3 4 5 6