crestnut
Dogsey Senior
Female 

26-06-2010, 11:13 PM

Cross Pup Jeez

Whatever next Found this advert on Pets4homes

Bull****z
£500

genuine bull****z puppy,,last 1,,dad bulldog..mum ****zu 10 weeks old,,very rare breed,,very cute bitch pup,ready for her new home,,both parents can be seen,,phone calls only please

Note the sales pitch "very rare breed" now how many of the general public will put money into this twats pockets
MerlinsMum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-06-2010, 11:33 PM
That would be shih tzu x bulldog with the dad the bulldog?
Doesn't bear thinking about. I bet the dam's eyes watered during birth.
Emma
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-06-2010, 03:35 AM
Originally Posted by crestnut View Post
Whatever next Found this advert on Pets4homes

Bull****z
£500

genuine bull****z puppy,,last 1,,dad bulldog..mum ****zu 10 weeks old,,very rare breed,,very cute bitch pup,ready for her new home,,both parents can be seen,,phone calls only please

Note the sales pitch "very rare breed" now how many of the general public will put money into this twats pockets
On the silly side, they would be very rare, who would deliberately breed those two breeds!!!!

Originally Posted by MerlinsMum View Post
That would be shih tzu x bulldog with the dad the bulldog?
Doesn't bear thinking about. I bet the dam's eyes watered during birth.
That is a horrid thought of what the bitch went through, you have to wonder really though don't you, again some people should not own dogs
MerlinsMum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-06-2010, 04:10 AM
Originally Posted by Emma View Post
That is a horrid thought of what the bitch went through, you have to wonder really though don't you, again some people should not own dogs
I have to say, this advert has been mentioned on another site already with the same degree of horror.

Ummm knowing the area where this litter is being offered, I can say that the residents of that area are not renowned locally for their intellect or astuteness (and that's about as politically correct as I can put it).
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-06-2010, 08:52 AM
oh that is so sad poor mum, and i hate went people make out that crossbreeds are an actual breed! its just their way of making some money coz they are 'rare'