Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-09-2009, 03:08 PM

Fingers crossed!

So we have just had another 10 days of having sound recording equipment installed and it's gone out today.

During the time it was here we picked up music,after 11pm our neighbour has been warned previously several times that no noise should be heard coming from there property after 11pm.
Ok it was only at a low level but it was loud enough for us to hear in our Lounge and all upstairs bedrooms.
The low level bass is slowly driving us around the bend big time!
It seems she is also up for playing games,turning it on/off every few mins and turning the volume up and down.Perhaps she thinks she's not going to get caught! Wrong - If there's one thing I can't stand it's been called a liar.
Her partner has also been told that she is causing alot of problems when he's not at the property,He wasn't impressed apparently yet has done nothing to stop it happening.

Last night she took the biscuit,we still had music going on at 2.25am this morning.

This whole process is very complicated,long and drawn out,anyway E/H are planning on listening to it early next week and will decide what they are going to do.
We know they are planning yet another visit to our neighbours and ourselves to determine and tell her once again how loud she can put it on before it becomes a problem for us,whether or not she will take any notice is a different matter as it seems to go in one ear and straight out the other!

So after 2 1/2 years we still have a fight on our hands.

Her mother works in our local Tesco and I saw her this morning - Ooooh,I was sooooo tempted to tell her this morning what I thought of her daughter,I really was.I just gave her evil eyes
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-09-2009, 03:42 PM
Hopefully the EH will go round and ream em out. Nothing worse than noisy neighbours.
aliwin
Dogsey Senior
Female 

07-09-2009, 04:00 PM
Oh how miserable for you, it is so stressful neighbours like that. Do they own the house? My old neighbours did things like that and it drove me to distraction. I didn't complain as I wanted to move and didn't need the legal action attached to the house. We ended up both moving within a week of each other, far far away from each other and I have never been so glad to see the back of someone!!

Lets hope EH are some use to you and can get it sorted.