Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2009, 12:29 PM
Originally Posted by Blackie's Mum View Post
glad to here that the princess is getting better. give her a hug from us and blackie

hugs for you and john too

sue
Thanks Sue xx
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2009, 03:11 PM
Hoping you are there now giving and receiving massive hugs! Hopefully she will have her wag back and she can come home soon.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2009, 03:33 PM
Oh yes 4 o'clock time, they'll be hugging her all better with all these good dogsey vibes she's getting, she's bound to be coming home very soon. Still got everything crossed Jackie, I hope she was as good as you were expecting, don't expect miracles, she was very poorly, a little tail thump when she see's you should be enough to tell you.xxxxxx Can't wait to hear how she isxxxxx
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2009, 03:39 PM
Originally Posted by Fudgeley View Post
Hoping you are there now giving and receiving massive hugs! Hopefully she will have her wag back and she can come home soon.
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Oh yes 4 o'clock time, they'll be hugging her all better with all these good dogsey vibes she's getting, she's bound to be coming home very soon. Still got everything crossed Jackie, I hope she was as good as you were expecting, don't expect miracles, she was very poorly, a little tail thump when she see's you should be enough to tell you.xxxxxx Can't wait to hear how she isxxxxx
Thanks guys. We got there just as she was coming out of a fit Basically because they took her off her meds She looks so poorlyI'm going to pop back at 6:30 to see how she is She's so very pathetic and so doped up, it's awful I'm so very worried
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2009, 03:50 PM
My heart sank when I read that............. Jackie, she WILL be ok, don't give up mate, go back at 6.30 like you say, you'll hopefully see a big difference, honest, I'm sending everything I've got that she will bexxxxxx You poor guys, what else is there to say, we can do nothing......... more hugs, more wags and licks for my very special cybergirl.xxxxxxxx Please let us know when you've been if you can of course, we're all totally gutted for you both.xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

31-03-2009, 03:52 PM
Hope she is looking better by 6.30 when you go back. Loads more (((Hugs))) for you all. Xxxxxx
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2009, 03:57 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
My heart sank when I read that............. Jackie, she WILL be ok, don't give up mate, go back at 6.30 like you say, you'll hopefully see a big difference, honest, I'm sending everything I've got that she will bexxxxxx You poor guys, what else is there to say, we can do nothing......... more hugs, more wags and licks for my very special cybergirl.xxxxxxxx Please let us know when you've been if you can of course, we're all totally gutted for you both.xxxxxxxxxxxxx
I know Aitch, it's awful I'm trying not to give up. It's just seeing her on a drip with her little pink bandage on Aitch, it's breaking my heart She's only a baby I've just called the vet to say I'm going back at 6:30 and they said she's more settled again now. Thanks for all the good wishes Aitch, they're invaluable. I'll update you when I've seen her again. xxxxx
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2009, 04:00 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Hope she is looking better by 6.30 when you go back. Loads more (((Hugs))) for you all. Xxxxxx
Thanks Lynn xx
Trixybird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2009, 04:08 PM
Thinking of you all day today xx
melsgems
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2009, 04:10 PM
awwww poor cassie I do hope she is home with you very soon, sending all my heeling vibes for her xxxxx
Page 13 of 35 « First < 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 > Last »