20-10-2016, 09:46 PM
4 pintson a school night GRIFF??
Good for you,oh now I fancy a pizza with goats cheese,peppers and mushrooms
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

20-10-2016, 09:47 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Awww bum, just lost my post so...hi, all those feeling bad, feel better soon.
Steve was o.k, had pizza and 2pints then 2pints with my dad
Heck, can't remember the last time I downed 4 pints of course it's probably an excellant way to wash all those incorrect meds. away (Or should that read 'wee those incorrect meds away' )
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-10-2016, 09:50 PM
Those painkillers that I am in endless pursuit of, have paracetamol in, Harvey, so I took a couple of those as well. Didn't want to sleep too long, otherwise I probably won't sleep tonight. Hoping I feel better tomorrow, at least I got the girls out today, and will try tomorrow, take it as it comes.
Eileen, she came back to me, she passed over on the Monday, I came back home without her on Tuesday. Wednesday morning I was sat on the couch just sobbing because I missed her so much and that nose prodded me, and I looked up and there she was, I put my arms around her, but of course there was nothing.I've had a few instances when the nose has prodded me, but never seen her again. I do feel she is with me, she was so very special. Strangely when I got the certificate of cremation along with her ashes, that was the day she was cremated, and I remember at the time I saw her, I thought her fur looked strange and I realised later it was crinkly like it was singed. Sounds really daft to anyone I suppose but I know I saw her.
I have had fleeting glimpses of other dogs and people, but never actual physical contact like she made. Typical of her, she was so determined,she knew I was deaf and if someone spoke to me and I didn't realise, again the nose prodded me to tell me!!!
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

20-10-2016, 09:51 PM
Originally Posted by brenda1 View Post
I am sitting here with a dreadful noise in left ear from stress caused by Argos delivering my parcel to the wrong addressTake care everyone. Night night.
And you take care too Brenda, and hope that left ear is better as the night passes.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-10-2016, 09:53 PM
Oh no Griff, whats happened to make you so upset
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

20-10-2016, 09:58 PM
June, how nice that your memories of Tawney are so real, I'm sure she'll come back to you whenever you are in need of a friendly 'nudge'

I'm off to bed now, goodnight all, sweet dreams, see you tomorrow.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-10-2016, 09:58 PM
Must have been a great comfort to you TW,that's so lovely
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-10-2016, 09:59 PM
Goodnight Harvey,sleep well xxx
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-10-2016, 10:00 PM
Night Harvey.
Yes Eileen, every so often I come across a tiny white feather, and I just know she's there looking after me
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-10-2016, 10:05 PM
Originally Posted by Losos View Post
No need for clothes in that climate, in one tribe hidden away in the mountains, they allegedly didn't wear anything at all

If it is Spain you are thinking of going to then a campervan is a useful vehicle, I met many people who use them to go to their home in Spain and for occassional trips back to UK.

Be happy to help out if you have any questions.
Thanks Harvey
Can you remember the name of the tribe or the mountains?Not that I'd want to go see all that nakedness or anythingbe a good package holiday though!
Page 4 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >