Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-10-2023, 06:58 AM

Murky Monday 2nd October 2023

Morning all. Yep it is a murky looking sky today out there. Well it would be, it wouldn't be in here. Lousy non sleep last night. No idea why. Hope you all had a good night. Kelly it must be the in thing as I too have ordered some soups from Tesco when it comes. I love a soup with crusty bread. Have a good day everyone.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-10-2023, 08:30 AM
Good morning Brenda and all who follow

Enjoy your soup when it arrives Benda

Yes weather doesn't know what to do. Overcast but still very warm. Teazle walked and outside windows cleaned so now having a coffee.

Take car everyone
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-10-2023, 08:36 AM
Morning brenda and all to follow.
Overcast here too.

Yesterday I was at Mark and Lauren's Freya sitting. We have 2 Sundays this month another on the 29th.
We usually only do a Sunday in about 8, I think their holidays mess up their rotas so they end up doing the same Sundays for a week or so.
Gorden is doing today.

Not a lot on, some Brewster training but he is being very cheeky so have given up till he settles down again.
He also needs a brush.

Other than that not a lot.

griff it's really not fair to have to worry about going private just to get some answers, we did with tis mim many years ago before her sarcoidosis was diagnosed.
The Sister on the ward was really horrible to her and it got back to me.
I tore a strip of this Sister and she said your mother needn't think she will get preferential treatment being private this is an NHS ward.
I quickly pointed out it was the consultation that was private she was after that back to NHS.
I did not say it politely either and warned her about upsetting mum again as did the consultant she was under who diagnosed the issue.

It shouldn't matter anyway private or nhs people are all there for the same reason they are unwell.

I hope everyone has a good day.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-10-2023, 03:21 PM
Thunder and lightening here and heavy rain just started, wozer.

Have a good afternoon all just off to choir.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-10-2023, 04:02 PM
Good afternoon all

It was a beautiful morning here which was great for us as it was a town morning. Peeing it down with rain this afternoon though

Ted did well in town (new to him) until a couple with a dog came as sat at the next table. He wanted to play and the other dog didn't want to so Ted got frustrated and barked and growled. He ended up on my knee.

I've booked a consultation with the vet tomorrow to see if she thinks castration will help (he also humps toys, blankets etc). If not, I'm thinking some anti anxiety meds may help stop his frustration getting the better of him.

First dog that has me stumped and he happens to be mine - sod's law.

Got him a coat while in town from Jolley's. He was amazing in there with four adoring staff making a massive fuss of him
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-10-2023, 04:09 PM
Personally not a advocate of neutering. If done when hormones raging it won't make any difference and for me he is still very young. Behaviour and training I think is best. Also it can depend on protein levels in food. But then it is only my opinion. I bet the vet says yes.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-10-2023, 04:24 PM
Sue putting me to shame again.
Been raining here on and off Kazz, no thunder or lightning though. Hope it stays that way.
Chris how about trying the super lorin implant to see if neutering will work.
I agree with brenda he is very young and needs to learn.
Saying that Brewster can be a little b****r most days, finding his feet and hormones kicking in.
We really had forgotten what puppies were like, after 7.5 years of a calm Dillon and then 18 months without a dog.
We can't even think about neutering till he is at least 18 months old making sure growth plates are closed.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-10-2023, 04:48 PM
Right back from choir seems it was cancelled and I was sent an email just did not check before going "5 down with covid" and 2 more untested but symptoms could be cold.flu ekkk it sounds like it back.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-10-2023, 04:50 PM
Chris Ted is still only a baby what is his breed again?
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-10-2023, 04:51 PM
Lynn Chris Its puppy years. They go so fast enjoy
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >