View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-03-2024, 05:25 PM
Kazz, I would have saved one neighbours washing, anyone else's I would have thrown it back lol
I swear, I couldn't believe it when he asked about the wheel, I thought he was going to say just letting you know the cars been scrapped etc but when he asked for the wheel I was shocked....he is daft as a set of 16 would have been fine lol...my dad is a bit of a kid when it comes to his cars and likes to put nice wheels on them.
Tbh, the wheels s will go to the tip or go free to collector, they are an old type BMW and I honestly can't remember if they came off the car the old guy has or if it was that cars replacement.
I fully agree, I don't know if I am too nice or what, maybe go back to my old self just telling everyone to eff off!!
Just ordered some new recliner patio chairs, conversation with Steve goes " bought these chairs, recliner patio" him having an absolute spaz attack "I don't like recliners, they have a bar at the bottom blah blah" me dumbstruck " they are like the chairs I got last year just recliner?" Have you clicked the link? "No" "click the link Steve".... Him, "we don't have Wilko and they are like the seats we already have" me about to smash my head off the wall " yes but they recline!!" He says "do they?? Oh yeah" me reliably informing him that actually Wilko exists as an online retailer. I have told him when they come and we check they are o.k he can put the others out the front saying free or see if anyone at work needs any. They are under a year old and nothing up with them except I found them a bit narrow and I am in so much pain I just want to be comfortable and if I want to recline...I can lol
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-03-2024, 06:26 PM
Evening everyone.
Bev and I have had a lovely day out. Gorden had Boo so we could wander round the garden centre and have lunch and chat till the cows came home without worrying about her getting stiff and needing a stroll or needing a wee.
We chatted till the cows came home.

brenda have a hug.
Chris glad the injection was painless this time and that Ted has the joys of Spring.
Kazz I would do the same regarding the washing.
Wonder what the magpies find sp tasty ? Still in early stages at this point and you can get heating now in conservatories, electrics and roofs that are cool in the Summer and warm in the Winter.
Lots to think about.
Sue I hope your day has been a calm one.
griff what can I say about the man and the BMW unbelievable springs to mind.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-03-2024, 10:25 PM
The castration has had a lot of positive effects already. He's stopped marking and has also stopped humping.

His barking at anything and everything is calming down a lot

Not much change on the redirected biting, but to be honest I didn't expect it to.

It's early days yet so we'll see if there are any more changes over the next few weeks
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2