Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-12-2016, 07:50 AM

Daily Thread, Sunday, 11th December

Good morning everyone,

Everybody asks me how I keep Amber so lovely and clean but it is all down to her. She hates water, puddles and mud.
I kinda guess I am lucky. tried bathing her when she was younger it was a nightmare.

Griff and June, hope your backs are better. Lynn glad you have got your dishwasher set up. I just haven't got room for one in my tiny kitchen.

Harvey, hope you and the dogs are all well.

Brenda hope you get your new tablet sorted.

Norma, Mandy, Sue and Barry, Jenny & Brian, Kazz, Nikki and LG hope you are all ok, If I have forgotten anyone is not intentional.

Have a good day all, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-12-2016, 08:12 AM
Good morning Moyra and all who follow

Hope bathing of dog went according to plan Gnasher

Nippy hope birthday(s) party went well and all enjoyed your cake

Painting ceilings is a nightmare and hoping dear son is not expecting his one to be done again when we repaint the walls. Hopefully the builders etc will paint the necessary walls in the bedroom that have had to be treated for damp and replastered.

Nice morning here with a touch of frost. Out this afternoon to Brighton as have to take my laptop into Apple for repair, the trackpad is cracked from top to bottom so may only be able to use my phone for a bit. Whilst there will ask if they can retrieve any photos my my old hard drive which Currys decided was broken and wouldn't replace when they found they had repaired the wrong piece

Have a good day and stay safe.
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-12-2016, 08:12 AM
Morning All! Big day today ... I return to work tomorrow after nearly 8 months being at home! So much do - dog to bath, christmas decs to put up, housework, test out the new bathroom we have had installed to make sure everything works OK and then go out for sunday lunch as a treat!
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-12-2016, 08:13 AM
It didn't Nippy, hence I am having to do it today!
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-12-2016, 08:25 AM
Morning all.
Today is the birthday parties so like Gnasher, busy, busy, busy, what are we doing sitting at a computer?
Have a good day all.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

11-12-2016, 08:41 AM
Morning Moyra and all who have followed and those still to follow.
Wish i could keep Dillon cleaner Moyra. He doesn't do rivers except for a little paddle but does like dirty puddles and of course just draws up the wet and mud onto his leg feathers and under his tummy. Rural Norfolk is a dirty place when wet.
It was lovely to come down today to a clear kitchen. Still trying to fill it up though. Will take a week when I am eventually on my own again during the week.

We need to get our christmas decs down from loft today. After a dump run and a coffee out after all the hard work yesterday.

Good luck for dog baths and back to work days tomorrow.
Have a lovely party Nippy Jen.
Good luck with the lap top repair Sue.

Hope everyone is well and all four legged friends.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

11-12-2016, 09:37 AM
Yesterday I tried to use my big pressure washer

it looks as if the pump has ceased up and also under the soft water container the pipe was broken so decided to put it up on ebay.

So the advert started at midnight and already someone has met my opening price with another making enquiries.

So at least it is now sold and hopefully the bids will come in as the auction goes on.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-12-2016, 01:20 PM
Hi all, hope you are having a good day, I am frozen.....again!!!! Been invited out for dinner next Sunday night...I now have to go clothes shopping as none of my clothes fit me, that means new shoes too, I am hoping to meet my cousin this week so maybe she will help me find something
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-12-2016, 02:53 PM
Steve, has put the tree up and dressed it. He's done a grand job! I wasn't going to bother this year but he said he do it so I let him.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

11-12-2016, 04:05 PM
Thats good of Steve, Moyra, lets hope he keeps it up and looks after you properly in future.
Griff, how lovely being taken off out, enjoy shopping and getting something nice to wear and I'm sure your cousin will be of great use at this
Been to the Christmas party for the training club. There was a fancy dress competition and also a training competition.
I took Lona and Zen, Lona was sooo excited when we got there, crying and scrabbling at the door, bounded up to everyone to say hello, she was really besides herself at seeing all the people she knew. Such a horrid year for her, and when it gets a bit warmer I'll start taking her back every so often. Too cold to have her hanging about for long at her age. Quite a few people who didn't know her and were asking about her were amazed she was 11 and now a g. grandmother, she is in such good shape. We got our picture taken, no idea who it was, but she was very interested in the pair of them, she'd heard of the dogs, never met one face to face, let alone 2. Had a fancy camera with all the bits, will maybe see us somewhere or other.I'm sure I'll hear about it if it happens.
Nikki, hoping tomorrow goes well for you, and just pace yerself woman and don't go overdoing it, you'll be ready for bed when you get home after your first day in so long, bet your legs will be giving way.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >