Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

13-08-2010, 09:38 AM
Originally Posted by Blu View Post
He is a man So has to act Mr Tough trying to prove a point that he can 'win'

We hide everything that we can but sometimes you just think 'just leave it there a min surely he won't take it' but he does

Will have a read at the article thanks. We know none isn't his fault because of where he came from it's probaly all in his breeding and the grooming thing.. I think he's been hit at the groomers and about 90% of the attacks is out of fear.

He has such a nice temprement otherwise and today has been fine so far. Putting boxes etc under the bed to block it until we can afford a new one. In dads house he won't touch a thing because he has nowhere to hide in there.
Buying a new bed is not going to stop your dogs guarding problems , he will simple find somewhere else to make his bolt hole!!
Blu
Dogsey Senior
Female 

13-08-2010, 03:19 PM
We put the boxes under last night and he stole my bag this morning. Was up high on the chair on my room but he's decided he wants to do agility and stole it. Went into mum's room and realised there was nowhere to hide and eventually got bored and forgot he had the bag.

Right now he is pacing up and down the house getting anoyed because he can't hide under the bed. He lies under it all the time because it's his den.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2