Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Elaine
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-10-2014, 09:47 AM
Morning all...

Never had yorkie pud Eileen delish with gravy or I sometimes put plums or apples in mine, you really must try one, get a frozen Mrs Beetons one.

Taran is stunning TW

Hope the dog is safe and well Lynn, surly on one would leave her out tied up Will look at some fleece, maybe in B&M's we have one in Spalding, maybe put some bubble wrap over the geraniums too. So looking forward to sunday roast dinner at NippyJens, you will only need a couple pairs of shoes Helena. Hope the working day isn't too long for the workers, hugs to Pereg, have a good trip to the van FL. Hi to any one I missed xx

Well, nipped in last night, just got logged in and eversuffering husband turned up we are on speaking terms, but I threatened him with changing his passwords for that "other" place and not telling him, that'll show him!!!

Just waiting for the windscreen people to come and fix Liams screen, then it's shopping and fetch chicken carcases for the dogs. Already done the hoovering and dusting, got some washing to hang out. It is quite nice here, winter seems a long way off when the weather is like this, but I bet we will suffer for the nice summer we have had But I do like the snow....

We are off to Billericy tomorrow to see eversuffering husbands Nan. Giving his kitten a nice ride out

Take care, have a great weekend, his weekend home, so might not get in again xxx
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-10-2014, 09:48 AM
Morning

I know Lynn, I've enjoyed this lovely warm weather so much and I'm dreading the cold and rain. How is the packing going?

Sorry to hear your back is bad Mandy.

I'm making the most of the last good day by doing the bed stuff and ... and I have to say this quietly so Loki (or should that be 'Stinky'?) doesn't hear ... he's having an outside bath later this afternoon.

Parents' Consultation went well. The teachers are amazed at Michael's reading because he's just 4, but I did lots of phonics and simple words with him over the months. He did amaze me though, by reading the names of some of his classmates and some are difficult. They think he's very bright.

The fog has lifted here so I'm off over the fields with Loki shortly. He can get as muddy as he likes because it'll all be washed off later!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-10-2014, 09:55 AM
Morning Elaine and Linda.

Glad you and ever suffering are back on speaking terms.
I hope all goes well with the windscreen no reason why it shouldn't and say hello to Billericay for me. Safe journey.
Well done to Michael Linda. Good luck with the Loki bathing I think you may be getting wet.
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-10-2014, 10:30 AM
Ha ha Lynn - I don't doubt it but I have back up! Treats, and Steve is coming back early to help!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-10-2014, 01:06 PM
Back from the river with the girls now, lovely afternoon here, but a little cooler than yesterday. Still ended up with t shirt and trakkie bottoms on the river it was so warm in the sun. Got piccies of Cariad and Keshi today, so am going to sort them all out, also got piccies of some of Mabs babies as well, and then will do a Mothers and Babies thread I think, so's you can all have a catch up.. Mabs managed to lose her pink gel ball somehow, one minute she was running round with it, next minute it was gone, and no sign of it at all, have checked the bushes, everywhere and no sign of it Will buy 2 today as it is the day I pay myself and do shopping Brenda, Tumbleweed isn't TW, I am although maybe he'd like to be me when it is persisting down and I am outside cleaning kennels and moving soggy shavings I'd like to be him when him and Sue head off to Brazil for a holiday I wonder if the Utonagan you saw came from my friend in Essex, who's having this litter with Taran, wouldn't have been one of mine, but she did have a litter of 7 girls and no boys whatsoever Enjoy the day out with the kitten Elaine, and hope the police catch the person with the gun who did this, very scary to think they're still at large Are you trying to skive off work early then 4L, well why not, treat yourself and have a break, phone in sick to yourself. Weather forecast says the South East is going to hold onto the good weather the longest, so I reckon you need to be heading off down there really Linda, will Loki be a happy Loki when he sees the hosepipe and realises what is about to happn, mine scream and cry like they're being murdered if I put the hosepipe on them, quite happy to get drowned and sopping wet in the river, but being washed is an entirely different matter. Nice to hear the work you did with Michael, prior to him starting school, paid off and has given him a flying start. Is all the shopping put away now Moyra and you've had a nice walk with Amber, feet up this afternoon for a rest, you deserve it Hows the packing going Lynn, are you all done ready to set off and collect Helena and her bags and shoes Hope the in season girly down the road doesn't bother Dillon, they usually smell 'interesting' even on day 2, in fact mine attract interested parties even before they come in season, so you may be OK there. Is Gordon bringing tea home tonight, fingers crossed the traffic is good for him tonight I've finished my butty and cup of tea and off to get a wash and changed to go shopping, back later Wonder how Eileen is going on with Duncan
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-10-2014, 01:07 PM
I think Steve's help will be useful.

I have just been watching last nights POG for the love of dogs.
I have been feeling pretty emotional all week and today much worse think it must be the thought of Winter being upon us. Well that poor dog Whisper how sad. Had me crying. Also the nurse saying goodbye to the Chi.
Thank goodness there was good news too.
The dog in the opening credits was like our Max except he had a naturally bobbed tail.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-10-2014, 01:12 PM
Afternoon June good job its pay day if the other ball has been lost.
Finished the packing I could actually fit another 3 in the car if they don't mind sitting on the bench seat facing backwards. The seat is too heavy for me to turn round facing the front on my own. Looking forward to the Sunday roast.

Yep Gorden home tonight and I am hoping I may get tea earlier this week. It would be easier for me to cook I suppose but its our treat for the end of the week.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-10-2014, 01:21 PM
Oh so your middle seat turns round, thats interesting, thats the reason I bought the toyota previa was because the seats could be turned facing each other, then I put old sheets on the seats and all the girls used to lie facing each other, they all had their own places and no one ever went in someone elses Is it a Ford galaxy you've got, I never thought their seats turned round like that
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-10-2014, 01:40 PM
My middle seats are out so Dillon has the whole middle of the car. They do not turn but the back bench seat does or it can come out. Its just like a mobile kennel at the moment.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-10-2014, 01:55 PM
Right, my toyota had the middle 2 seats turning round and the back seat would lie flat. Only the imports have the seats that turn round as far as I can gather, and I thought then that the Galaxy had them as well I'm off out now, got sucked somehow into Dicksons Real Deal
Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »