Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-04-2014, 05:52 AM

Morning Dogsey Daily Thread - Friday

Good morning all Dogsey Peeps

Friday is here again, soon comes round don't it It's threatening rain here, so I want to get out before it actually does.

Then I'm off to Asda for the week-end bits for Dave being home, not forgetting Dunelms to collect my new rattan chairs which I'm very excited about. I hope they're not too heavy cos I've got to get them out of the car when I get home, not to mention up the 15 steps at the front. If they are, then I shall leave them in the car and Dave can do it tonight. See, sometimes you do need a man

I've come out in sympathy with you this morning Eileen, cos I've got toothache where I don't even have a tooth, but I blame mine on the Snickers bar I ate last night, got a bit of peanut under my back plate at the bottom and it's made my gum very angry indeed. Hopefully, it'll die down later, and I hope you get yours sorted at the dentist today.

Lynne, I do hope you're not full of aches and pains this morning after that clambering over the rocks yesterday.

Pat, that house swap sounds quite appealing, but you do realise you'll have Dave in the equasion here and I wonder if you'd cope??!!

Sally, sounds like g/sprog has worn you out there, hopefully, you'll have a few days to yourself now cos I worry about your mental health (as always!)

Well, better get a move on before it rains, I'm off into the woods, hopefully there won't be any loose dogs or numpties, but they don't usually come out till later.

Enjoy your day everyone
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-04-2014, 06:15 AM
Morning Helena and fellow members,

Its raining here and very dark. The dogs have both been out so there is no pressure to get them out again for their walk, I can wait now until the rain eases ..... hopefully it will

I didn't fall asleep until well after 2 .... my own fault because I was engrossed in a book but then my boys woke me at 6.20 .... their fault No doubt I'll try and get a nap later.

I intend to catch up on my housework today, I have the dentist late morning and then at some time this afternoon will have to take my OH down to collect his van ..... earlier rather than later otherwise we are likely to get stuck in Friday traffic on the motorway

Helena enjoy your walk and I hope you get out and back before the rain. I assume that 'garden set' comes apart but for goodness sake don't try and lift it up your steps .... what about your back

Bev I hope you feel less tired and dizzy today. I came back through Pyrford yesterday over that little bridged by The Anchor pub but we didn't have time to stop for a drink. I kept wondering if I'd see Ash and Charly walking along with Harley .... I didn't.
I hope the abs are kicking in and helping Kacie heal.
Lynn I hope you too are OK today, along with any other poorly members and dogs.

See you all later.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-04-2014, 06:16 AM
Morning Helena. Has rained overnight but seems to drying off quickly. Big but though it now looks very dark and miserable so I am expecting deluge in a bit.
Hope you and Zena beat the rain and the numpties and be careful lifting those chairs. Hope the gum feels better soon.
Just amusing Dillon and cleaning today and cooking for when Gorden arrives home.

Hope your feeling better today Bev.
Hope the tooth is easier today Eileen and happy birthday to your mum.
Mandy how did you get on at the Docs yesterday ?
Hope everyone else is well if not get well (((hugs))) and to any poorly doglets too.
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-04-2014, 06:33 AM
Morning All,

Still not right this morning. My legs feel sort of numb , weak and wobbly and my head muzzy and tired. I have to go to work though I have no choice. This is when I wish I had a sitting down job in an office as that wouldn't be so bad, but instead I will be on my feet serving customers for 6 hrs. Roll on this evening when I can sit down and rest.

It was misty and murky when I got up this morning and is now cloudy so I expect the rain they forecast is on its way.

Jenny, Ash would have been at work so I think Charly tends to walk down her road and either along the canal or through the woodland near her. If you do ever see them though then do stop and say hello, they would love to meet you.
Good luck at the dentist.

H hope you get your walk in before it rains.

Hope everyone else is ok today.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-04-2014, 06:34 AM
Morning Jenny hope there are no more traffic hold ups today surely you can't get a 3rd lot can you ?
Horrible dark day here too.

Just caught up with D.a.D. Sally hope you get a free day today and your brain starts to wake up but I feel you may need a nap at some point.
Elaine hope the chicken is still on this mortal coil this morning and that Kacie is feeling better. Ooooh your having a bit of garden does that mean we can meet and pick plants and have coffee and cake.
When you are happy to leave Kacie you must come here for coffee and cake and be Dilloned. You might never want to visit again though.
Pat I have a feeling although I would like to get a bit closer to Essex we won't it may be a mile or two closer but is likely we will move slightly further into Norfolk. As long as its the house that makes me feel like its home it would help all the other stuff fall into place. Its hard to accept your lot when you can't feel the house is ever going to be home and you feel making it your home is an impossibility.
Have a goal and slowly working towards it stops me going totally insane. Some may say I am already at that point
Poor Mart and the fridge. Bet your counting the days till his next visit and Jens next visit too.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-04-2014, 07:04 AM
Morning all.
A dark and dreary day here, feels cold too but maybe thats because we haven't had any heating on for 3 days.
Bev, I do wish they could get you sorted out. You just don't seem to be getting anywhere
Today I am going to be turning out the airing cupboard......I could be sometime!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-04-2014, 07:05 AM
Morning Nippy Jen how long shall we give it before we send out the search party.
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-04-2014, 07:29 AM
Morning Lynn I knew you were around when I posted but you hadn't actually revealed yourself I hope you get everything done today that you intend doing and Dillon is a good boy for you

Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
Morning all.
A dark and dreary day here, feels cold too but maybe thats because we haven't had any heating on for 3 days.
Bev, I do wish they could get you sorted out. You just don't seem to be getting anywhere
Today I am going to be turning out the airing cupboard......I could be sometime!
Is that choice because it will be a nice warm place to be Maybe you could oblige and come and go mine later too.

Bev I hope you manage to get through the day .... worrying symptoms for you though ((hugs)). If I ever saw Charly I certainly would stop and say hello .... she'd have a shock though if a total stranger came up and said 'Hello Charly'
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-04-2014, 07:40 AM
Good morning all just a fleeting visit before bed.
Not long in for work and been out with Bells and had boiled egg and marmite toast (I have a little gadget called an EGG PERFECT timer) and it is fantastic.

Just browsing a little before a sleep, got a bit of shopping to do later and sadly have had news my next door neighbour Roy passed away early hours of Thursday he was a nice man and he will be missed. He had been ill for over a year now he was diagnosed with bowel cancer this time last year.

Anyhow there are reports of possible thunder today hope not for Bella's sake but something I cannot control. Hope everyone has a good day.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-04-2014, 08:04 AM
Morning Jenny. Dillon is adamant he is staying in the garden even of it raining. I fear cleaning will be one step forward an 3 back today.
Morning Kazz sad news about your neighbour. Fingers crossed there is no thunder to upset Bella.
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 11 > Last »