Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Murf
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

15-07-2012, 10:20 AM
15-07-12 UPDATE

Yesterday I took Oriel and her sisters to help at a Many Tears collection at Pets at Home. This is the first time Oriel had been somewhere so public. There was cars passing her, pushchairs, wheelchairs, lots of people and other dogs. I can't tell you how good she was, everyone was stopping to make a fuss of her, including lots of kids of all ages, she was a star, but found the whole thing a little boring and curled up watching the world go by before she went to sleep! Her reward for being so good was a run on the beach.

BEING FOSTERED IN LAMPETER, CEREDIGION
akitagirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-07-2012, 10:21 AM
What a little heartbreaker, lovely update Murf, thank you
Murf
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

08-08-2012, 09:56 PM
I can't believe Oriel is still waiting for a home, she is such a fab girl who is really starting to come out off her shell. She loves going for walks and running with the other dogs. She would be great at CaniX as she likes to lead. She gets on great with the 2 small pup's I'm also fostering. She is now looking good and is the weight she should be. It's such a shame she doesn't have her own family yet.

BEING FOSTERED IN LAMPETER, CEREDIGION

Bayden_uk
Dogsey Junior
Male 

08-11-2012, 10:45 AM
shes lovely!!! i would be more than happy to rehome her. im all the way up in liverpool. i lost my dog a year ago and the house has been so empty since he died i have plenty of exp with malamutes and huskys, i walk my friend becasue he hasnt got the time to do so at the moment so she has friends waiting for her, there is also a couple who walk there 2 malamutes who i alwayse stop and talk to so i can get covered in hair! love it! is she still needing a home?

also i live in the contryside and im a 20 minute drive from the beach. personaly think i can give her a perfect home for life

Ben
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2