View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
MistyBlue
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-09-2007, 05:24 PM
hi all, can i join?? i have had depression since i was 12/13! am 24 now, i also have pmdd along with it, i was on medication from age 13-18 but it made me worse and is now banned!

anyway im now taking citalopram for my pmdd & depression, also i have agorophobia, only go out to hosiptal appointments and doctors, which i seem to live at as i also have endoemtriosis and i am immune to pain medcation!

hope everyone is doing ok today *hUgs*
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-09-2007, 07:57 PM
hi misty blue of course you can join hun, your very welcome , why not pop along to ward six also hun , xxdk
MistyBlue
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-09-2007, 08:46 PM
Originally Posted by dollyknockers View Post
hi misty blue of course you can join hun, your very welcome , why not pop along to ward six also hun , xxdk
hiya thanks dolly! where is ward 6?!
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-09-2007, 08:49 PM
Originally Posted by MistyBlue View Post
hiya thanks dolly! where is ward 6?!
you can find us nuts in the chat room , when we aint in straps or being sedated lol xxdk
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-09-2007, 08:50 PM
Ward 6 (May contan Nuts!)
Becky (see ya there!)
Hoggett
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

18-09-2007, 05:15 PM
Hi,

I haven't been too bad for a few days, but yesterday it started to turn. I was due to see my counsellor again, so I jumped onto my scooter only to find I had a flat tyre, so I carefully and slowly drove up to the fuel station to put some air into it, no air! So I went to a friend that has a thing that is a starter and compressor thing all in one, got my tyre blown up and he has lent it to me until I get fixed up, so I ended up missing the appointment.

So today I set out to go and get the puncture repaired at the next village, checks the tyre, only half down, strange! Any way gets it blown up and goes to the garage that usually does my punctures, he takes one look at both back tyres and says they aren't worth repairing, they are starting to crack etc So I asked him how much for now ones, he priced them up and for £60 I am getting two new tyres and two tubes plus fitting. That is a very good deal as if I get them of the mobility bloke they are £45 each, without tubes and fitting. Plus there would be a £25 call out fee as well.

So I have to wait a few days until they get them in, one thing though, the tyres that I have on now are grey, these new ones are black, but I don't care!

But I'll have to scrape up the £60 now, god, it is cheaper running a car!!

Then my carer has come in at tea-time with some bad news, the house they were putting a bid in for, the person is wanting more that they are able to pay. So I'm very sad about that. it was a lovely house.

Ian
zoeybeau1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-09-2007, 09:20 PM
cheer up ian things will get better,and i cant believe im saying it to you as i feel like sh!te to am still having night mares bout dad im waking at all hours,waking up crying and in a foul mood,i come on dogsey to see life,now to top it all ivew a bladder infection and now im really sore that coupled wif getting a toof out on monday and having 2 stitches,so here i am peeved off wif a sore belly and a sore gob to match and in ward 6 most days.
and this morning i asked my oh to read up on depression and he did im hoping to get on my flight on the 28th to go kansas hoping il feel better after a break,im getting fed up big style ive had enough.
MazY
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

08-10-2007, 09:02 AM
This club just never seems to end does it? And I don't imagine we'll need to advertise for new members any time soon.

Well, I finally managed to get my hair cut last week. Yes, last week! I'm slowly but surely getting used to the new area; it never ceases to baffle me - just how long it takes for me to adapt to a new place.

Had to go to the dentist last weekend as I had rotten toothache. I'd put up with it as long as I could, as like many others, I detest dentists. When I got there, he didn't mess about and just ripped it out. Thankfully it was an upper molar and not one of my front teeth! Though I have another appointment tomorrow, as he reckoned there's a lot of work to be done. Tip: Don't avoid the dentist, as you pay later!

When I left the dentist, my hands were shaking like a nutter, even though, to the dentist's credit, he was great, and I felt no pain at all. It was just the build-up of visiting him in the first place. It always seems worse than it is doesn't it?

So, overall, despite the fact that my mouth is still bruised, both inside and out, I feel pretty good at the moment. All is well with the world, and I hope that others are able to say the same.
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-10-2007, 09:04 AM
Surprisingly, despite total lack of funds, although I did chip a dog yesterday so have 10 quid in my pocket lol!, I am feeling quite 'up'. How is everyone else today?
Becky
CLMG
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-10-2007, 09:15 AM
Hi all, generally, not too bad, not too good either, that horrid, horrid black cloud sweeps over now and then, and stay around for a few days, when I just want to curl up and die and can't see the point of going on anymore, then it moves away, something great happens, even if it's only a small something, that makes me feel like it's all worth while again, yesterday was difficult for me, well the packing away of all the show stuff, because of my health problems there wasn't much I could do, everyone fully understood and didn't expect me to do anything, but only being able to watch the 'hard, grunt' work being done was very distressing and nearly had me in tears, I'm not used to letting everybody else get on with things, but it did hit me hard, and if anyone had spoken to me I think I would have disolved in front of them
Page 24 of 26 « First < 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 >