Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-10-2011, 01:58 PM
Sardine fillet didn't go down so well yet tinned ones do

So back to the drawing board on Fish.. And he didn't like the idea of eating on the towel either - hmm
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-10-2011, 02:37 PM
i just stick to the tinned fish. dont see it as a big deal if they get the tinned ones rather than fresh...

have you not got tiling or lino in your kitchen?
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-10-2011, 02:49 PM
Originally Posted by x-clo-x View Post
i just stick to the tinned fish. dont see it as a big deal if they get the tinned ones rather than fresh...

have you not got tiling or lino in your kitchen?
I have tiling and rugs.. thinking about taking them up though.. I have a runner down the narrower side of the kitchen - just have to feed him there for the time being.. That reminds me I have to go clean the tiles he did drop them on...

I got 5 sardine fillets for 50p - they should've been £2 odd! So I got 5 bags of them
Dobermann
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-10-2011, 02:51 PM
Loui always prefers fish either frozen or cooked.
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-10-2011, 02:53 PM
Originally Posted by Dobermann View Post
Loui always prefers fish either frozen or cooked.
I'm not spoiling him, he can eat them how they're given
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-10-2011, 02:58 PM
Originally Posted by SLB View Post
I have tiling and rugs.. thinking about taking them up though.. I have a runner down the narrower side of the kitchen - just have to feed him there for the time being.. That reminds me I have to go clean the tiles he did drop them on...

I got 5 sardine fillets for 50p - they should've been £2 odd! So I got 5 bags of them
ahh that is alright then. why dont you just feed them on the tiles and wipe it down after they are done with disinfectant spray.
Dobermann
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-10-2011, 03:10 PM
Originally Posted by SLB View Post
I'm not spoiling him, he can eat them how they're given
well if he is anything like mine that means you wasted £2.50

Edit; tbh I find it easier to feed from frozen unless I have just bought something before tea time. I find it less messy too, plus I am just not that organised lol
kirsty_
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-10-2011, 03:29 PM
Aww he doesn't look impressed!! Do you have to feed all your dogs seperate?
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-10-2011, 03:30 PM
Originally Posted by x-clo-x View Post
ahh that is alright then. why dont you just feed them on the tiles and wipe it down after they are done with disinfectant spray.
Well I have a long kitchen, cold house and stupid dogs.. rugs and runners stop the house being so cold - well a little, it also stops stupid dogs running and falling over and they take up most of the room, I am going to experiment with them up though, but this is only the second time he's eaten on a towel so give that a go again too.. it's only whilst the weathers crap, when it's not raining he can go out and eat it.. I'm not very good with cleaning. That's one of the pro's of raw for me - the bowls get cleaned every night rather than once a week when they had dry - extra clean bowls

Originally Posted by Dobermann View Post
well if he is anything like mine that means you wasted £2.50

Edit; tbh I find it easier to feed from frozen unless I have just bought something before tea time. I find it less messy too, plus I am just not that organised lol
Not really - I have two others I can try it with and if that fails the lot thats in the freezer can go to my Mum or Dad or in laws My house smelled like fish all day whilst it was defrosting - disgusting! I've been defrosting my bulk packs of minces too - to put into smaller packs and that's stunk the kitchen out too..yum.
Moon's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-10-2011, 03:59 PM
Oh that's sooooo funny, Louie looks seriously unimpressed Send them over this way, Cain'll scoff them!
Page 9 of 20 « First < 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 > Last »