Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-01-2024, 07:52 AM

Monday 15th January 2024

Morning all. Pleased to hear you all had a good day yesterday. I did sleep better but no surprise as didn't the night before. My sleep pattern is like that. Kelly my problem is that if I don't get all the to do bits in place then I will have a battle on my hands. Forewarned is forearmed as they say. Anyway I hope you all have a very good day today. Chilly here, bit frosty but dry and the sun looks like it might appear.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-01-2024, 09:04 AM
Good morning Brenda and all who follow

Pleased you had a better night. Best to get everything in order then you are ready for whatever is thrown at you.

Very cold here and thick frost. Teazle walked, she seems to enjoy this cold weather bless her. Too cold to go out and do some more garden clearing so a day of hibernation me thinks.

Take care everyone.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-01-2024, 09:13 AM
Morning brenda, Sue and all to follow.
Sounds like the weather here is similar to yours Sue.

We are off shopping later.

Have a good Monday everyone.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-01-2024, 11:45 AM
Brenda, imho, there is no battle, he could have and should have made/ changed his will if his wishes were for his family to inherit, he didn't so I would seem that as he was happy with the existing situation. Do you have a law centre near you....it might be called something different but they give free legal advice..... Perhaps have a word so you know where you stand and what to do should the need arise.
Sue, enjoy your day of hibernation....you will be busy regardless of indoors or outdoors!
Lynn, I am pleased to hear that Brewster has settled, must be reassuring for you
Fitted a new tap in the kitchen yesterday, the old one had begun making a noise and graunching when turned on and off, the tap fitting was easy but getting into position....I thought I was trapped forever!!! I couldn't bloody move lol. Took me a good five minutes to get myself into a position to be able to get up, I am massively impressed with the new tap,. much more powerful than the old one. Doing nothing today, mum has to go to the hospital.... it's not a local one, I did offer to book a taxi for her but she declined, she's having a jab for planter fascitis (sp) I have found what bus she needs, what time and it shouldn't be too far for her to walk... hopefully
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-01-2024, 09:21 PM
She didn't get the injection.... it's a right cock up! It took her forever to get home too
I then had to deal with my dad, his card got blocked due to fraudulent activity... luckily it happened because he parked in a car park and he somehow got charged £70 he couldn't get out and went back to a different machine and got out, I can only assume the person in front didn't cancel their transaction of lost card and he has put his car park ticket in and entered his pin, the bank said contact the council and ask for it back....of not, they will do a charge back for him. I have suggested me downloading the banking app to my phone and keeping an eye on things. The thing he was trying to buy that caused the block?? Some weight loss pills that were on dragons den and dawn french used....scam, was supposedly £30, tried to take £162!! He declined a new card....sigh