Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
carleyaves
Dogsey Junior
Female 

18-08-2009, 10:12 AM

sons first day in Primary 1

ok, so it is Jesse's first day at "big" school. my little baby is now a school boy..... we dropped him off and i think he was a little nervous. it was a bit chaotic lots of parents and Jesse hates fuss and bother. so hopefully he will be ok. (it is me that is not ok! blub blub).
they only do 4 hour days for first 4 weeks to help them settle, so he will be back after lunch.

what am i going to do with myself??? (apart from spending more time with the dogs! lol)
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-08-2009, 10:20 AM
Aww I am sure he will be fine
peedie
Almost a Veteran
Female 

18-08-2009, 10:28 AM
Ah, I sympathise. My eldest has just gone into P3 and I remember his first day in P1 like yesterday. He had to get on the school bus though so I didn't see him arriving at school. My youngest gets the bus next year, I am dreading it already! It's amazing how quickly it seems like they've been going forever though!
carleyaves
Dogsey Junior
Female 

05-09-2009, 12:04 PM
3 weeks in and he knows more people than me and is off to his first party tonight!!!! ( i haven't been out on a sat night for ages.......)
duboing
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-09-2009, 12:42 PM
How lovely

My eldest neffypoo started yesterday - how exciting!