View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sarah88
Dogsey Senior
Female 

02-05-2010, 12:05 PM
Hmm... Anyone heard anything about Limekiln kennels in Longniddry? My dad spoke to them and they have places but I haven't been to see them yet and can't seem to find a website! It would be ideal because it only takes 20mins to cycle there so I could still walk her...

I never thought this would be so hard! I'm feeling more awful by the minute!!!

Sarah xoxox
Deedee1321
Dogsey Senior
Female 

02-05-2010, 02:26 PM
Haven't heard good things about limekilns. But I've never been to see them.

I think there is a place that does home boarding on the Haddington to Pencaitland road though.

Dee xx
Sarah88
Dogsey Senior
Female 

02-05-2010, 05:49 PM
Thanks for the heads up about Limekilns, Dee! I was going to see them tomorrow but have cancelled as the woman from Myreside called me back She can take Kia from Sun-Fri which is brilliant! Means the cats will just have to put up with her from Fri-Sun. Not too bad! And I'm very thankful seeing as it is such short notice!

Kia has her appointment at the vet tomorrow for kennel cough vacc's and to see about getting her a tranquiliser for the train down to London. Poor pup is going though so much this week! But it will all be over as of the 16th and she can start getting settled in her new home

Thanks for all your advice guys! Hopefully I wont need to ask these questions again! I don't like leaving my pup!

Sarah xoxox
Deedee1321
Dogsey Senior
Female 

02-05-2010, 08:50 PM
It's hard having to leave them in kennels, we have only done it once when we went to get married cos all our ususal dogsitters were coming with us! Myreside were excellent with us - they even text me in Las Vegas to let me know how Hamish was doing!

They have lots of space and guaranteed that the dog gets at least 1hr exercise in the paddock/woodland per day. That was a big thing for me cos Hamish being a springer NEEDS his exercise!

When you take Kia for her KC thing i'd take a really tasty treat - they put the stuff up their nose and I think they get a yucky taste in their mouth so I make sure I have something really nice to take that away!

Hope everything goes ok, won't be long til you are all settled in your new home

Dee xx
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2