View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Wolfie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-06-2005, 09:48 AM
They are stunning Fred. I love the wamer oceans, the sea life is breath taking. Everything from Coral to fish seems to ooze colour. One of my biggest regrets is that I didn't go diving in the carribean. I went scuba diving most days, but I'd of loved too of seen the ocean further down
Fred
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

29-06-2005, 10:00 AM
Originally Posted by Wolfie
They are stunning Fred. I love the wamer oceans, the sea life is breath taking. Everything from Coral to fish seems to ooze colour. One of my biggest regrets is that I didn't go diving in the carribean. I went scuba diving most days, but I'd of loved too of seen the ocean further down
That day will come for me the underwater world is much better
onre for you

i make them big then they work as a deckstop image with out losing quality
Wolfie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-06-2005, 10:07 AM
Fred and Azz, do you either of you have any objections if I save this pic to my hard drive. It's beautiful.

I'd love to come back as some sort of marine life, preferably a shark, coz I'd have to be top of the food chain
Fred
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

29-06-2005, 10:10 AM
Originally Posted by Wolfie
Fred and Azz, do you either of you have any objections if I save this pic to my hard drive. It's beautiful.

I'd love to come back as some sort of marine life, preferably a shark, coz I'd have to be top of the food chain
me no of course you can have it thank you for asking
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-06-2005, 10:47 AM
Morning Fred and everybody else! I'm late this morning! Great pics, I love the one from the plane - amazing. I've got a busy day as I have friends over for lunch today, so can't stay on here long (famous last words!) I fear lunch will be burned again.x
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3