Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-12-2020, 08:56 AM

Daily Thread Saturday, 12 December, 2020

Good morning all. I trust that you and your four legged friends are all ok. Have a good day, take it easy and please stay safe and well. God bless.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-12-2020, 09:16 AM
Good morning Moyra (and all).

Thanks for the update on some of our lost friends, Kelly. Hope the builders behave themselves today and you are coping.

I know what you mean about reading and not posting. I do it myself sometimes. There are days when you just don't know what to say. It's been bad this year in that we are all leading restricted lives one way or another so don't have much to talk about.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-12-2020, 10:01 AM
Good morning all

I agree Chris not much happening to talk about.

Hope you manage to have a quiet day Kelly and your flare up isn't too bad

Teazle walked and sprout plants pulled out and all viable sprouts picked and now frozen

Hope all are well
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-12-2020, 10:09 AM
Good Morning Dogsey World LOL

Been out with Gert and its officially wet rain out there. Back in still to put the tree up and I will put it up and feel better when its up I know but lost the impetus. Not miserable just lots of memories but suspect that is going to be countrywide this year.

Right adding a have done list now this last 10 days or so in between life. To prove to myself I am in action.
Windows inside and out downstairs - upstairs inside only cleaned, heavy curtains changed, new blinds put up, car cleaned inside and out. Bedrooms mattresses turned, cleaned top to bottom loft hatch door painted (meant to do for a while) Hall cleaned and rearranged, outside lights put up. Smoke alarm battery changed. YEAH. Fridge freezer cleaned and new freezer set up. Summerhouse sorted (yes I know yet again) kitchen inside cupboards cleaned out and cleaned inside. Still in kitchen and planning on cleaning doors and tiles today then the floor and we move to the living room and the tree.(which has made it downstairs)

Have a good day all.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-12-2020, 10:23 AM
Morning all. Just been reading about Minsmere nature reserve. EDF want to build some sort of reactor there. Dreadful. Will mean lots of different wildlife losing its home.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-12-2020, 11:56 AM
Makes me tired just looking at the list of jobs you've already completed Kazz.

They don't care about wildlife any more Brenda. All the 'green' talk and it is way too often at the expense of nature
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-12-2020, 01:28 PM
Busy busy Kazz
That's sad Brenda, just like HS2 ....the people who are the majority who care and want it.... don't matter
Workmen came about nine, had to hang on for a bit because of rain but hopefully they will be done soon
Need to pop to town but don't know if I can find the motivation lol
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-12-2020, 01:37 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Busy busy Kazz
That's sad Brenda, just like HS2 ....the people who are the majority who care and want it.... don't matter
Workmen came about nine, had to hang on for a bit because of rain but hopefully they will be done soon
Need to pop to town but don't know if I can find the motivation lol
Griff what are they doing?
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-12-2020, 01:56 PM
Today is soffits/ fascias, new porch cladding and gutters downpipe in the week rendering, the gent who is coming in the week has a long waiting list and he squeezed us in but with a 3 month wait. Mum has been wanting this done for ages, it had to be put on hold...I am sure you can guess why, decided enough is enough and we will get done what we want and they will need to pay to put the rest right
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-12-2020, 02:05 PM
Likewise Kelly was going to walk up to the shops but I will only spend on stuff I don't want so just went for walks. Going to watch Swallows and Amazon's now.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >