Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-10-2010, 07:25 AM

Good morning Dogsey folk - Sunday!

Morning all,

Although it rained all night, it’s currently not raining here in Croydon. However, the Met Office are predicting more heavy rain later.

This morning I am taking Baz to the Bike shop so he can buy some more waterproofs – his are b*ggered and he’s fed up with getting soaked when he’s on the bike. He’s hopeless at getting organised to go and get stuff himself, so I’ve given him a large kick up the backside and we’ll get it done today. Men are just like children, aren’t they?

Have a great Sunday, everyone, and stay safe.

Today's gem:
Dad: Someone who hopes his sons will turn out to be just like him, and who is afraid his daughters will meet someone who did.
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-10-2010, 07:30 AM
Morning vicki and all,
I have just got some washing done and put it on the line. I now have to go out for a couple of hours so am hoping when I come back its dry and not hanging there dripping in the rain.
Have a good day everyone.
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-10-2010, 07:32 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all

It's raining here again, it poured in the night, I can't remember the last bright day we had

Nothing much going on here again today, except accounts work for me that is....in a way I'm glad the weather isn't better otherwise I would want to be outside doing stuff.

Hope you all have a lovely day
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-10-2010, 07:42 AM
Originally Posted by madmare View Post
Morning vicki and all,
I have just got some washing done and put it on the line. I now have to go out for a couple of hours so am hoping when I come back its dry and not hanging there dripping in the rain.
Have a good day everyone.
Morning Bev

Originally Posted by scorpio View Post

It's raining here again, it poured in the night, I can't remember the last bright day we had

Nothing much going on here again today, except accounts work for me that is....in a way I'm glad the weather isn't better otherwise I would want to be outside doing stuff.

Hope you all have a lovely day
Morning Sheree
Petticoat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-10-2010, 08:07 AM
Its grey and rain looming here... The babies are going to get wet wet wet today I think... poor Deacon hates the rain, bless him!! Nothing planned apart from walking and sorting out housework, piles of washing and watching Eastenders omnibus!
Have a great day all!!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-10-2010, 08:30 AM
Morning Vicki, morning Shane, morning all.

Wet here underfoot but no rain at the moment it bucketed down all afternoon and most of the night yesterday.

Had a short road walk with Ollie the damp is getting in his joints I think today he was a little stiff on his rear left leg other than that he is very bouncy. Not finding his strict diet too bad either he is being very good about it.

We want too do something today just not sure what.

Have a good day all.
IsoChick
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-10-2010, 08:54 AM
Morning!

Absolutely widdling it down here

We spent all day in the garden yesterday, and had loads more work planned for today; but the rain looks like it will be here to stay.

W're off to B&Q to get some screws and hinges etc, then we'll don our waterproofs and get working. The dogs will be locked in the house, as they hate the rain; however, if we're out, they will stand and shiver in it....
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-10-2010, 09:07 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all. Absolutely piddling down here. Was only drizzling when we left the house so went to the marshes. By the time we got there it was lashing down. At least it was peaceful though and we're back at home with bacon sandwiches and coffee!

John's exactly like Baz when it comes to shopping Vicki. Good luck

Have a good Sunday all
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-10-2010, 09:30 AM
Good Morning Cuz xxxx

Its been raining since yesterday evening here Yayyy duck weather.

Took these out last night on my own we were out nearly 2 hours and we were soaked came back and walked Reah.....yes folks she wanted to go even though it was dark mind I only walked round the block....guess how long that took...1 hour what a snail
Its pouring down now so Im armed with big brollies for today, my coat from last night is still soaked so Im not risking another Looks like we're in for a real wet one again

Have a wonderful day peeps........enjoy xxxxxx
spockky boy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-10-2010, 09:39 AM
Morning,

Although it is bright here, it is rapidly getting dark, I suspect mroe rain forcast as it has been past 4 days! I almost forgotten what sunshine looks like! Yet another day of no horse riding, and poo picking fields in the rain! Joys....!

To brighten my dad I get to have a chinese takeaway and watch Eastender omnibus lol
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >