Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Jessica
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-08-2005, 09:36 PM

Stephen King

Anyone like his books?

I have to admit to being a bit of a Stephen King fan.. Infact, i've just bought 'The Bachman Books' a few days ago and finished "The Long Walk" (prob one of my favourite books!!!) earlier, then i just have two more 'stories' in that book to go then i think i will have read every novel Stephen King has published.. I think... Except for the last two parts of The Dark Tower books..

I need to get out more
Stewart
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

01-08-2005, 09:38 PM
Hey

you've hit on my fav subject

read most of his most famous stuff and a few less famous
I love his books though never been keen on his latest tv series
Stewart
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

01-08-2005, 09:42 PM
I've just brought Backman books myself but so far have only read the runing man (about a million times better than the film)
just finished different seasons which i loved

Originally Posted by Jessica
Anyone like his books?

I have to admit to being a bit of a Stephen King fan.. Infact, i've just bought 'The Bachman Books' a few days ago and finished "The Long Walk" (prob one of my favourite books!!!) earlier, then i just have two more 'stories' in that book to go then i think i will have read every novel Stephen King has published.. I think... Except for the last two parts of The Dark Tower books..

I need to get out more
Fred
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

01-08-2005, 09:42 PM
me to just recording the serie on TV donīt know if itīs the same in english TEKIN fantstic
deefin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-08-2005, 09:43 PM
i like stephen king but prefer dean koontz .
Jessica
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-08-2005, 09:46 PM
I never find the tv series and films as good as the books.. Has anyone seen Hearts in Atlantis and read the book?!! That was a TERRIBLE films and completely changed the plot of the book!!lol

Read The Long Walk next Stewart! Its definately the best story in that book. It may actually have replaced 'Christine' as my favourite Stephen King story. I found it psychologically scary rather than being a 'horror' story though, as i really believe something like that COULD happen.. Read it and you'll see what i mean!!
Stewart
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

01-08-2005, 09:54 PM
I'll read it Jessica

Christine was a long book but i couldn't put it down, Again a million times better than the film
Stewart
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

01-08-2005, 09:57 PM
The only films i really liked of stephen king novels are misery, shawshank & green mile though i still prefer the books
Carole
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

01-08-2005, 10:00 PM
he is a brilliant author Ive read the complete Dark Tower set all 7 books I just bought the remake of Salems Lot but its not as good as the book.
Jessica
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-08-2005, 10:01 PM
Have you read IT or the stand? Those are very long books! I think i read the stand in about 3 days the first time i read it though i love that book!!
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 > Last »