Loyalty
companionship
i enjoy walking them
Natasha
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-09-2005, 06:07 PM
The look in there eyes thats says I love you
The way they get excited when they havent seen you for a while whether it be a few hours or the day, they miss you and think your the best.
The days out together when its just the two of you and you can forget everything else.
The way they make you laugh when they have there nutty fits
The way they are always willing to please you, the training and excercise that you both can enjoy together as a team that makes it that extra bit special.
The loyality and devotion they are always there for you and manage to make you smile what ever your mood.
And of course the cuddles whenever you want, they never get tired of them.
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-09-2005, 06:15 PM
Exactly what everyone has said previously.

Cassie decided that it was time to get up at 1:45am by scratching on the bedroom door. Was halfway out of bed before I realised what time it was. Sent her back through to the spare room and she tried everything to look cute. Covering her eyes with her paws, licking my face and rolling over on her back so all 4 paws were in the air. Trying to get me to let her into the bedroom. Even in the wee hours when she's trying it on....all of the above just makes you go awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww:smt049 :smt049 :smt049
Lottie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-09-2005, 06:37 PM
Well, she's laid next to me on the sofa with her head in my lap it just says it all!
Naomi
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-09-2005, 06:45 PM
After reading all your statements about owning a dog I've suddenly realised how much I'm missing my babies

Guy's I need more pictures of where you walk your dogs
Luke
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

13-09-2005, 06:47 PM
the best part of having my dogs are they give me a life, i have battled depression amongst other things over the past few years and the dogs where there to drag me up and about (often literally ), they gave me purpose and a reason to wake up/ They never stop giving and allways their to give u a good lick when u got a slight frown on ur face
Best wishes
Lottie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-09-2005, 06:54 PM
Originally Posted by Luke
the best part of having my dogs are they give me a life, i have battled depression amongst other things over the past few years and the dogs where there to drag me up and about (often literally ), they gave me purpose and a reason to wake up/ They never stop giving and allways their to give u a good lick when u got a slight frown on ur face
Best wishes
luke - I agree!
Because of my illness I used to occasionally (and only occassionally) think 'why bother today?'
But now I'm responsible for her and I have to get up for her and it's making life more manageable. I go to college and know that I've got something good to come back to.

Lottie
Steve
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

13-09-2005, 07:21 PM
Companionship,excercise,being sociable with other dog walkers,discovering new places,loyality,affection.
Katiecoos
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-09-2005, 07:25 PM
I love go be greeted when I come home. I love a cuddle when I lie down on the sofa. I love taking her to the beach and seeing her go so excited like a child. The reasons are endless.
Luz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-09-2005, 07:45 PM
Oh God Azz what a question to ask, my answer: EVERYTHING.
I love everything, the loyalty, the love, the devotion, the affection, the never needing to apologise for whatever reason, the unconditional respect, the look in their eye which says "your are the most beautiful person in the world to me". My dogs speak to me through eye contact and I feel i read what they are saying and most of the time get it right what they are telling me.
I have experienced many things (probably why I remain single) but nothing compares to what I get from my dogs. Priceless. Dont know why those that dont have dogs...well dont.
Page 4 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >