View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
jols
Dogsey Junior
Female 

18-12-2010, 03:30 PM
If anyone don't like me put me on ignore.

Bet most of you dont though lol

that says a lot about people as well....lol
jols
Dogsey Junior
Female 

18-12-2010, 03:31 PM
My posts went weird then and some of it dissappeared and some of it doubled up.
rune
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-12-2010, 03:46 PM
Originally Posted by jols View Post
How funny you agreed with me privately.

Anyway lets leave it there.

Nothing I can do to help people miles away so I am off to check on the neighbours and a possible shop run.
Best make sure we all know about it then.

rune
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-12-2010, 04:09 PM
Originally Posted by Fudgeley View Post
I am flabbergasted.....Jols if you knew the history behind Snorri's present predicament then you I think you would be writing completely different posts......

Sometimes you need to know the bigger picture.

However even without that knowledge you show little compassion for someone who is incredibly vulnerable and is actually looking for some support and contact.

Do you really think he is going to act on any of your suggestions? No, because he is unable to......

I hope you never find yourself in circumstances similar to his....
Originally Posted by Luke View Post
This thread's a soddin outrage! How it's being allowed to continue by the powers that be I have no idea!
Jols, get a reality check please. You constantely seem to bait people with your postings as it is, and everything you've wrote on this thread shows you as an ignorant fool, with no compassion, and little knowledge of anything that you're preaching about. It's quite nauseating to read through, as it's all crap...but at least consistent crap. I'd reccomend bowing out of this discussion now, way out of line, really patronising, not at all compassionate and downright disgusting some of the things you've wrote! You're an honest blunt person? No I'm an honest, blunt and direct person, how you're conducting yourself is a disgrace and thus imo makes you one too!
Dougie, I won't patronise you with sympathy but you have my full empathy my old friend, I do hope you can sort something soon and you manage to have a merry christmas, please take care.
As usual Luke, your maturity on this forum impress me. You are truly a lovely and eloquent young man who could show some older people a thing or two about what compassion and empathy are all about. Once again you make me feel proud to know you. x

As for the comments by Jols...
I too am disgusted by this thread. I have been here a long time now and have seen many threads which I don't understand but instead of jumping in making sweeping comments, I have sat back until I can understand the full picture or asked someone else the background so I can post an informed comment.

Whether you know the situation of the thread starter or not Jols, your lack of compassion and common courtesy is frankly appalling and just 'putting you on ignore' is not enough in my opinion. You should be embarrassed that you have gotten to the age of 42 with opinions such as you have shown on here.
Fernsmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-12-2010, 04:12 PM
If anyone don't like me put me on ignore.

Bet most of you dont though lol

that says a lot about people as well....lol
I am so pleased you find any of this lol .
I don't find any of this lol .
I find it difficult to believe you are in fact 42 .
Pidge
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-12-2010, 05:38 PM
Just cannot stand the over use of ''LOL''
Fernsmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-12-2010, 05:40 PM
Neither can I .
Snorri the Priest
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

18-12-2010, 05:43 PM
Even my carer, who lives on the other side of the street, couldn't get to the shops till this evening, and he has both legs and a Land Rover.

Snorri
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-12-2010, 05:49 PM
Hope you are ok Snorri.
Stay safe and warm.
Pidge
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-12-2010, 05:52 PM
Originally Posted by Emma View Post
I am sorry but so far you have said
- shop earlier
- move
- ask neighbours
- put a fridge in your bedroom
- they only cost 100 pounds

If only was moving was as easy as you make it sound, not all people can just up and move, and have reasons for not moving. I still believe they can have a gripe with the weather and other things that affect them negatively from nature or otherwise.
If only we all lived over the rainbow
Very good Em ;o)

Originally Posted by Fernsmum View Post
You don't have to know much to have compassion .
So true!

anyway I am off to go sledging.
What an idiotic thing to say, on a post about a disabled person who is unable to get help in the snow. Forget the other posts, this is disgusting!

Originally Posted by wufflehoond View Post
As usual Luke, your maturity on this forum impress me. You are truly a lovely and eloquent young man who could show some older people a thing or two about what compassion and empathy are all about. Once again you make me feel proud to know you. x

As for the comments by Jols...
I too am disgusted by this thread. I have been here a long time now and have seen many threads which I don't understand but instead of jumping in making sweeping comments, I have sat back until I can understand the full picture or asked someone else the background so I can post an informed comment.

Whether you know the situation of the thread starter or not Jols, your lack of compassion and common courtesy is frankly appalling and just 'putting you on ignore' is not enough in my opinion. You should be embarrassed that you have gotten to the age of 42 with opinions such as you have shown on here.
Good post.

Snorri, stay safe and warm and keep us posted. You're too far for most of us to help but as usual we're here with you in spirit xxxx
Page 11 of 18 « First < 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 > Last »