Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
boobah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-10-2007, 06:42 PM
Originally Posted by dougiepit View Post
twas Irene Rushfirth, {Hikays } Holly got flung too,,,lol, only got a second in SP as I got boobah to take her in,,,,
Holly was a wee darling, she'd prob won but reckon the handler was dodgey
I'm soooooooooo proud of everyone but the star of the day for me was Megan,well done Megan you did well keep up the good work,:smt041 :smt041 :smt041
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-10-2007, 06:47 PM
Originally Posted by dougiepit View Post
god Kel your on the ball,,,, yup it was varenka,,,,all the way through,,,the other kennel that did well was jacraila you live and learn eh,,,,anyways how come your so up on whats what,,,,did you have eyes and ears at the show alot of the dogs placed had top lines like a mexican wave :smt043 :smt043 must be the new fashion in rotts top line like spaggetti,,,,,,lmao,
I have my lookouts! What can I say, you have to do your research.

LOL @ mexican wave! It's a shame mind but you know what they like!
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-10-2007, 07:00 PM
Originally Posted by random View Post
I have my lookouts! What can I say, you have to do your research.

LOL @ mexican wave! It's a shame mind but you know what they like!
I hate open shows to be honest,,, I never really do well at them, but seem to do well at champ shows :smt102 you would think it would be the other way round,,,,strange, I think sometimes open is out of the lime light, so whatever goes,
Im just pleased kaos never put a toe out of line, he hates the venue,,,,had a nasty first show there when one of the dogs in his class sunk the gnashers in when its handler was dreaming,,, he showed his wee socks off ,,,cant ask for more,,,,hes a darling,,,,,my wee angels breath,,,,,
boobah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-10-2007, 07:13 PM
Kaos was robbed by the way ,he is my fav boy and he's always a winner in my eyes.Hubba,hubba,hubba,:smt007 :smt007 :smt007 :smt007 :smt007 :smt007
x_rose_x
Dogsey Senior
Female 

14-10-2007, 09:10 PM
Originally Posted by boobah View Post
I'm soooooooooo proud of everyone but the star of the day for me was Megan,well done Megan you did well keep up the good work,:smt041 :smt041 :smt041
Thanks but no I didnt
Will need to start proper working with him lol as he has his first champ in less than a month

RE vids/pics.... I am having a technical problem... pc wont let me load them and since I was the only one out of our lot to take vids/pics you will all just have to wait
Sorry
Will try and get some up as soon as... Just off to try loading them again
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-10-2007, 09:14 PM
I would just like to add,,,,,,all of you handled fab,,,, I was gob smacked at the overall handling by others there today, one young pup was gasping for breath, It really made me appreciate you lot all the more, your handling and approach to the whole thing was laid back, dogs breathing, not strung up, you did me proud, xxx
Nelson's Mum
Dogsey Senior
Female 

14-10-2007, 09:16 PM
Shona, Chaos was robbed, he was one of the best and should have been placed but you know we're not the judges just a good judges of Rotties. He is still one of our favorites give us a Cgive us an H give us an A give us an O give us an S CHAOS
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-10-2007, 09:20 PM
Originally Posted by Nelson's Mum View Post
Shona, Chaos was robbed, he was one of the best and should have been placed but you know we're not the judges just a good judges of Rotties. He is still one of our favorites give us a Cgive us an H give us an A give us an O give us an S CHAOS
awe fanks fay,,,,,Im just glad everyone else had a fab day,,,that made the day for me, also as said, the handling was superior by far from them all, xxx
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

15-10-2007, 11:02 AM
Shona, although I don't know anything about the show ring (Never been involved in that side) I do know (from your past posts) that you love your dogs and I'm sure they are champions no matter how the judges placed them. My brother has owned horses all his life and used to be keen on the shows, but eventually he said he could never 'know' enough judges to make any headway, if you get my drift.
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-10-2007, 12:21 PM
thanks losos,,, im not really worried by the outcome, as said, I tend to do ok at champ level, having quailified Holly under John Dunhill, at the same show inder the same judge kaos took reserve in his class a class of 14 or 17 dogs,,,not an easy man to impress, so I wont take yesterday to heart,,, Im just chuffed that kaos didnt go all flat, he truely is a star,,, xxx
Page 3 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »