View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-05-2018, 07:03 PM
This is the off topic forum, and the daily thread where anything & pretty much everything is discussed... it's not restricted to dogs. There are a lot of sections on Dogsey, there are sections for food, drink, jokes, photography, other animals...not just Dogs. All are welcome here to discuss all parts of their lives..dogs included ...at least that's the way it has always been and I have been a member forever and all members have had a time where we have needed to vent, share a hard time or need to get something off our chests..sorry if you feel like you are missing something
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

20-05-2018, 08:19 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
This is the off topic forum, and the daily thread where anything & pretty much everything is discussed... it's not restricted to dogs. There are a lot of sections on Dogsey, there are sections for food, drink, jokes, photography, other animals...not just Dogs. All are welcome here to discuss all parts of their lives..dogs included ...at least that's the way it has always been and I have been a member forever and all members have had a time where we have needed to vent, share a hard time or need to get something off our chests..sorry if you feel like you are missing something
But, except for one single topic, it has all been the Daily Thread for a month or so now and discussed between around a dozen members who seem to know each other's personal business. Can you see how I might construe that as a gossip column?

Not a problem - just an observation.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-05-2018, 08:45 PM
Block paving finally finished just come in, would have been finished earlier but my brother came round and then a neighbour to have a chat then my brother came back having forgot his phone.....never noticed. Stayed to have ice cream. But table and chairs now where I fancied them and hopefully easier or Mom to get to.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-05-2018, 08:58 PM
I bet your garden is looking lovely Kazz....& I am sure your mum appreciates everything you have done, how is your aunty now??
Forgot to say, first day of mum and dad's holiday...mum got mugged by a seagull...he robbed her ice cream but didn't get away with anything as he dropped it & dad grabbed it & chucked it in the bin but it made me chuckle...I would have sadly rewarded his bad behaviour, they are back Tomorrow but I will have left for the hospital so the dogs will go nuts...bless them, the 2dogs and my ikkle cat have been so good for me this weekend
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-05-2018, 09:18 PM
Good evening all.

Bit of a quiet day here. Dave still ill but seems a little bit better today. I took Gary and Rosie on the prom in the village then for a breakfast in a village cafe. Not the cafe we wanted and a bit expensive (£3.40 for 2 sausages on 2 slices of bread), but the other was closed today.

Originally Posted by Besoeker View Post
But, except for one single topic, it has all been the Daily Thread for a month or so now and discussed between around a dozen members who seem to know each other's personal business. Can you see how I might construe that as a gossip column?

Not a problem - just an observation.
That tells you everything, Besoeker. Without the daily thread the forum would probably die out. People pop in and out of here and so come back most days. It's a good thing because we also see the other threads too, the ones that ask for advice or want to chat about dogs. When those posts come up, the 'dozen' members are happy to jump on those threads too.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-05-2018, 09:33 PM
Awww Chris, hope tomorrow see's a better day for dave ...you've not got any symptoms yet i hope?what about Gary, how's he doing
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-05-2018, 10:19 PM
I'm fine so far and Gary is getting more back to his normal. Still not quite there, but hopefully he'll get back to where he was.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-05-2018, 10:24 PM
Xx fingers crossed for him..& you
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2