Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-05-2018, 07:58 AM

Daily Thread, Sunday 13th May

Good morning everyone, hope you are all in fine fettle. I am very late this morning taking Amber out so must get my skates on.

Have a good day everyone, hope all our four legged friends are well and those with family who are suffering too. Take care, God bless.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-05-2018, 08:07 AM
Morning Moyra be careful on those skates unless Amber has some too.....LOL

Happy Sunday eveyone, lovely day here. Hoping to get the block paving finished today. Got to get Gert out again and roast turkey for lunch. Have a good day all.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-05-2018, 09:00 AM
Morning all
we seem to have sunshine at the moment, Steve has a week off work...thankfully! hope the weather lasts as we want to sort his garden out
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-05-2018, 11:55 AM
Good afternoon everyone

Hope you get your block paving finished today Kazz.

I think the wether is meant to be ok this coming week Griff so hopefully you will get something done in Steve's garden.

Have your caught up with yourself Moyra?

Hope things stay ok at your cafe Chris as sits not fair on you or your son to be treated in such a way.

Dull here today and not that warm. Garden too wet to do anything out there so have been busy cooking scones and ginger biscuits.

Hope everyone is keeping well

Have a good day and stay safe.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

13-05-2018, 11:58 AM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
I am very late this morning taking Amber out so must get my skates on.
Hope you had a nice walk (With or without the skates )

I've still not found that property on the Jackson Stops web site so I can only asume that it has been let after the paper was published and before it went on the web site, so sorry Moyra, I will have to remeber in future to check the web site.

I suppose some of these properties go very quickly, not really in that market means I am not 'up to speed' on these things, sorry Hope I didn't get your hopes up.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-05-2018, 12:16 PM
Originally Posted by Losos View Post
Hope you had a nice walk (With or without the skates )

I've still not found that property on the Jackson Stops web site so I can only asume that it has been let after the paper was published and before it went on the web site, so sorry Moyra, I will have to remeber in future to check the web site.

I suppose some of these properties go very quickly, not really in that market means I am not 'up to speed' on these things, sorry Hope I didn't get your hopes up.
You may not be up to speed but you are looking and trying to help thats lovely.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-05-2018, 12:25 PM
Not to worry Harvey. I haven't seen anything I like yet. I shall still be looking in another 20+ years. I moved here 1st July 1996, I do not know where those years have flown. I never intended to stay here that long.

Hope Casey is doing ok, God bless him.
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

13-05-2018, 01:22 PM
Good afternoon all. Hope you are enjoying your day. Here, it rained heavily for a wee while in the early morning but dry since. Had a long walk quite early by my standards and tried to stick to the paths to avoid bloody muddy boots. Max has no such constraints of course.

Then washed out the black general waste refuse bin - not a particularly pleasant job but it's done.Max, of course, supervised the event.

We will now use bin liners rgathe than just trash bags. My dear wife is off getting lessons from a kindly neighbour who insisted that my wife had to be instructed in this fine art.
I'll cheer her on.........
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-05-2018, 03:30 PM
You are so kind besoeker! I am sure she will appreciate it.

Just walked Amber so that I do not miss the Grand Prix later.

Griff you are going to be busy in Steve's garden then this coming week.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-05-2018, 04:19 PM
Hahaha....errr no, I will supervise and give him a nudge lol, it's difficult for him to keep on top of it with his job, don't mind pointing out what I think he should do with it
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >