Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-05-2018, 06:50 AM

Daily Thread, Wednesday, 9th May.

Good morning everyone. Lot cooler this morning. I hope you and your four legged friends are all in fine fettle.

Harvey, hope Casey and Lara are fine this morning.

Lynn, hope Dillon is ok and Brenda Tyto is fine too.

Griff, dreaded Chemo day do take your tablets and I hope Deags is much better this morning too.

Chris and Kazz hope the family members are feeling ok.

Have a good day enjoy the sunshine and stay safe and well. God bless.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-05-2018, 08:59 AM
Morning Moyra & all who follow
Lovely morning but cooler today, I’ve just had breakfast so going to take Rosie out in a moment.
I’ve got a mountain of ironing to do, so might tackle that when I get back.
All before I got to work at teatime.
Hope everyone is well today both 2 & 4 legged
Lovely pic of Max Besoeker
Hope Tyto is having a good day Brenda
Griff hope your day is not too bad with the dreaded tablets & that Deags is feeling better
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-05-2018, 09:12 AM
I have taken my tablets... I didn't know what to do, I feel sooooooo poorly, the bloody builders are back next door now so I can't even go back to bed. Both dogs are yesterday, no upset tum but a bit of an iffy motion from one...hoping it was just the end of what they had
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-05-2018, 09:30 AM
Morning Moyra, Mandy, griff and all who follow.

Hot here again today I took Dillon around 6.30 this morning and it took us almost an hour as he had to sniff everything as we haven't been that route for a few days. Hit back home around 7.30 getting hot by halfway round our walk which slowed us down to. Might have to be out by 6 tomorrow if weather remains the same. After a rest and his breakfast he has had some games and now settled.

Don't envy you the ironing Mandy.
griff sorry you feel so poorly, hope the dogs continue to improve and you manage some rest.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-05-2018, 09:45 AM
Morning all. Ah Griff hope you feel better later. Put some ear phones on and go where the builders aren't. Front or back of house if possible. Car failed its mot. First time in all the years I have had it so I suppose I am lucky. But it doesn't help the bank balance when I know there will be a more expensive problem to pay for sometime, which is more important. Maybe not for a few more months. Ah well have a good day all if you can. Yep smidge cooler today. Onwards and upwards as they say. Who are they??
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-05-2018, 09:58 AM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
Good morning everyone. Lot cooler this morning. I hope you and your four legged friends are all in fine fettle.

Harvey, hope Casey and Lara are fine this morning.

Lynn, hope Dillon is ok and Brenda Tyto is fine too.

Griff, dreaded Chemo day do take your tablets and I hope Deags is much better this morning too.

Chris and Kazz hope the family members are feeling ok.

Have a good day enjoy the sunshine and stay safe and well. God bless.
Morning Moyra. I think I would continue looking for a property regardless of Steves input I get the feeling and could be wrong that he is happy to be left alone and yet would be equally happy to move as long as he does not have to do any of the work involved.

Have a great day glad your overall health is continuing to improve.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-05-2018, 10:00 AM
Originally Posted by Mandyuk1 View Post
Morning Moyra & all who follow
Lovely morning but cooler today, I’ve just had breakfast so going to take Rosie out in a moment.
I’ve got a mountain of ironing to do, so might tackle that when I get back.
All before I got to work at teatime.
Hope everyone is well today both 2 & 4 legged
Lovely pic of Max Besoeker
Hope Tyto is having a good day Brenda
Griff hope your day is not too bad with the dreaded tablets & that Deags is feeling better
Morning morning morning..............,.................I have washing on the line and already taken Gerty out and back now planning on tidying the front garden.Don't eveny you the work later but needs must to fill the fridge and freezer.

Hope you enjoyed your walk and do the ironing in the garden I love doing that.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-05-2018, 10:01 AM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
I have taken my tablets... I didn't know what to do, I feel sooooooo poorly, the bloody builders are back next door now so I can't even go back to bed. Both dogs are yesterday, no upset tum but a bit of an iffy motion from one...hoping it was just the end of what they had
Oh dear Griff sorry you feel so bad, how long are the builders there for now? and hope the dogs are on the mend.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-05-2018, 10:06 AM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Morning Moyra, Mandy, griff and all who follow.

Hot here again today I took Dillon around 6.30 this morning and it took us almost an hour as he had to sniff everything as we haven't been that route for a few days. Hit back home around 7.30 getting hot by halfway round our walk which slowed us down to. Might have to be out by 6 tomorrow if weather remains the same. After a rest and his breakfast he has had some games and now settled.

Don't envy you the ironing Mandy.
griff sorry you feel so poorly, hope the dogs continue to improve and you manage some rest.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
Hello Lynn.

Gerty and I were out by 6 this morning due to the really warm weather but has cooled down here now compared to previous days anyhow.
Hmmmm I am with you in he house move, ie not liking not having control of what I would class as my "future life" have the accepted the offer on the flat and can you not ask the council./planners about the access?

Have a good day and you mentioned a fan for the car can I ask where you get them from I may look into that for Gerty as she is slightly shorted nosed than the others I have had and may benefit on longer journeys in the future.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-05-2018, 10:10 AM
Originally Posted by brenda1 View Post
Morning all. Ah Griff hope you feel better later. Put some ear phones on and go where the builders aren't. Front or back of house if possible. Car failed its mot. First time in all the years I have had it so I suppose I am lucky. But it doesn't help the bank balance when I know there will be a more expensive problem to pay for sometime, which is more important. Maybe not for a few more months. Ah well have a good day all if you can. Yep smidge cooler today. Onwards and upwards as they say. Who are they??
I am they.............. I say that loads.

Earphones are a brilliant idea.....Griff are you listening.

Shame about the car but comes to all of us, are you aware of an upcoming expense or just preplanning that spend.

Have a great day.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >