Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Kerryowner
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-06-2010, 05:38 PM

Heelwork to music pictures

[/IMG]

This is Parker my Kerry Blue terrier doing some heelwork to music moves. "Paws up".
Kerryowner
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-06-2010, 05:39 PM
[/IMG]

"Weaves"
Kerryowner
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-06-2010, 05:41 PM
[/IMG]

"Finale"-aren't I cute Mum!
rune
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-06-2010, 05:42 PM
Very cute---what music are you going to use?

rune
Kerryowner
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-06-2010, 05:43 PM
[/IMG]

"Circle"
Kerryowner
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-06-2010, 05:44 PM
[/IMG]

Very tiring all this hard work!
Kerryowner
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-06-2010, 05:49 PM
Originally Posted by rune View Post
Very cute---what music are you going to use?

rune
We have done 2 routines, both to "Amy Grant" music. Can't remember what the 1st one was called. We did that for a competition that was judged by Annie Clayton. She was lovely and said how nice it was to see a different breed doing htm. The 2nd routine was to "Walking in a winter wonderland" which we did as a Christmas party routine at the obedience classes we used to go to. I had to teach Parker to jump into a box wrapped up as a present for the end of the routine. It was covered with tissue paper which he jumped through into the box. It took him a few minutes to learn to jump into the box but when I tried it with Cherry it took her half the time to pick up what I wanted her to do. Parker is lovely but she is very bright. Because of her reativity to unfamiliar dogs I could never have her off-lead in htm however.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-06-2010, 05:55 PM
Lovely pics, you are both donig very well.
rune
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-06-2010, 07:25 PM
Originally Posted by Kerryowner View Post
We have done 2 routines, both to "Amy Grant" music. Can't remember what the 1st one was called. We did that for a competition that was judged by Annie Clayton. She was lovely and said how nice it was to see a different breed doing htm. The 2nd routine was to "Walking in a winter wonderland" which we did as a Christmas party routine at the obedience classes we used to go to. I had to teach Parker to jump into a box wrapped up as a present for the end of the routine. It was covered with tissue paper which he jumped through into the box. It took him a few minutes to learn to jump into the box but when I tried it with Cherry it took her half the time to pick up what I wanted her to do. Parker is lovely but she is very bright. Because of her reativity to unfamiliar dogs I could never have her off-lead in htm however.
How frustrating! Maybe meet up with you at a show sometime. You could always do the Cornwall one in July (G)!

rune
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-06-2010, 07:35 PM
Great pictures, thanks so much for sharing them!

I'm looking forward to starting HTM, although Molly does already know a few tricks such as these ones but here's hoping she learns a few more! Then, perhaps, combined with the agility weavepoles etc we could make up a wee routine! Who knows!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >