Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
lilypup
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-11-2009, 08:29 AM

what are the chances????

i won't bore you with the details, but after a silly tiff with a dear friend meant we didn't see each other for well over 3 years, i was so delighted when she contacted me the other day. it had been nothing to do with us (more the men in our lives at the time) and we arranged to meet up friday night.

obviously it was a bit of a tearful reunion (us girls hey! ) but she was delighted to meet lily and she then told me she had got an 8 month old jack russell pup of her own!

so i went round to her house yesterday with lily and we met barney! he's absolutely gorgeous and him and lily got on like a house on fire!

i couldn't be happier! i have my dear friend back and lily has a new man in her life too!

here is the little guy when he was a tiny pup. altogether now...ahhhhh!

and a couple of more recent pics. what a cutie pie he is!

aliwin
Dogsey Senior
Female 

08-11-2009, 08:43 AM
Aww, thats a lovely story. Glad you have your friend back and lily has made a new one! He's very cute, I bet they were a sight to be seen playing together
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-11-2009, 08:43 AM
What a lovely ending...... so pleased you and your friend have found each other again
lilypup
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-11-2009, 08:48 AM
Originally Posted by aliwin View Post
Aww, thats a lovely story. Glad you have your friend back and lily has made a new one! He's very cute, I bet they were a sight to be seen playing together
Originally Posted by Vicki View Post
What a lovely ending...... so pleased you and your friend have found each other again
thanks guys! it should never have gone on so long and i'm ashamed that it did. but now we have the opportunity to make it better which is fantastic!

we're just so amazed that we both chose jacks! it's almost like something subliminal was going on there...

one things for sure. i will never, ever let a man come between me and my friends again.
Emma
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-11-2009, 09:02 AM
Great story, gorgeous pup, and two friends back together
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-11-2009, 10:34 AM
What a great story, so glad you managed to find each other again, and now Lily has found yet another friend, oh what a happy ending for all! Funny how if we're meant to be with certain people, it comes around again, no matter what has happened in the past, I have a friend like that (she's the one I went with yesterday!!! ). You sound over the moon now Claire, I'm so happy for you.xxxxx
lilypup
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-11-2009, 11:00 AM
Originally Posted by Emrad View Post
Great story, gorgeous pup, and two friends back together
you couldn't make it up could you?! it was just like no time had gone by and felt so comfortable!

Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
What a great story, so glad you managed to find each other again, and now Lily has found yet another friend, oh what a happy ending for all! Funny how if we're meant to be with certain people, it comes around again, no matter what has happened in the past, I have a friend like that (she's the one I went with yesterday!!! ). You sound over the moon now Claire, I'm so happy for you.xxxxx
i agree totally! if it's meant to be nothing will stop it! we met when we were both going through the same difficulties and from day 1 it was like we had always known each other.

aw, i'm so glad it happened for you too. it's great isn't it! i really am over the moon! i feel like a kid at christmas!

little barney and lily played all day long just perfectly, they were so cute together. lots of games of tug of war and 'chase me'!
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-11-2009, 11:04 AM
great stuff, a win win sinaro for everyone x
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-11-2009, 11:23 AM
Originally Posted by lilypup View Post
you couldn't make it up could you?! it was just like no time had gone by and felt so comfortable!

i agree totally! if it's meant to be nothing will stop it! we met when we were both going through the same difficulties and from day 1 it was like we had always known each other.

aw, i'm so glad it happened for you too. it's great isn't it! i really am over the moon! i feel like a kid at christmas!

little barney and lily played all day long just perfectly, they were so cute together. lots of games of tug of war and 'chase me'!
.. and dare I say it, but that little Barney is ALMOST as cute as your dear little Lily!!!!
Tillymint
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-11-2009, 11:44 AM
what a lovely story and Barney is very very very very cute
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >