View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
-GreyhoundGirl-
Dogsey Senior
Female 

29-05-2007, 09:52 PM
Johnny Depp.......<moment in dream land> ..... 'nuf said, right?
Tori
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-05-2007, 09:54 PM
OMG just thought of another how could i forget Jeremy Irons wow that voice ~swoon~
petebren
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-05-2007, 09:56 PM
Hugh Grant (really annoys Pete!)
Hewey
Dogsey Senior
Female 

29-05-2007, 10:08 PM
Christopher Eccleston and Robert Carlisle. Both brilliant actors who become the character they are playing but I suppose Christopher has that extra something
Phil
Fondly Remembered
Male 

29-05-2007, 10:46 PM
Great question.

A few years ago i'd been stuck between De Niro, Al Pacino and Jack Nicolson but I'd have to say of the 'big three' that De Niro gets my vote as in addition to his classic roles in The Godfather, The Deerhunter, Taxi Driver, Heat, etc etc he's been able to (perhaps coz of his past ultra serious characters) also form really funny characters in Analyze this / that, meet the parents/Fockers etc.

Having said that, Jack Nicolson is doing the same. Anger Managaement was funny and of late 'The Departed (not funny) but very good.

PS

Brad Pitt has some great performances to date but away from the main bods I really think Ed Norton is class.
Stormey
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

29-05-2007, 11:16 PM
Clint Eastwood, unforgiven is one of my fave films as in the good, the bad and the ugly.
Phil
Fondly Remembered
Male 

29-05-2007, 11:19 PM
Originally Posted by Stormey View Post
Clint Eastwood, unforgiven is one of my fave films as in the good, the bad and the ugly.
Good shout - I always wait (Being Clint) for him to become some kind 'super hero' in the Unforgiven. It's strange him being just 'normal'
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-05-2007, 08:55 AM
AT present mine has to be jonny depp as captain jack sparrow also phoarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr on sex appeal .
but my all time fav male actor is clint eastwood esp in everywhich way but loose (or maybe its clyde ) the orangatang
And for female actresses it would probably be audry hepburn (cant think of anyone else to early in morn )
Brad pitt
vin diesal
wesley snipes in blade
Tori
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-05-2007, 02:46 PM
Originally Posted by Phil View Post
Great question.

A few years ago i'd been stuck between De Niro, Al Pacino and Jack Nicolson but I'd have to say of the 'big three' that De Niro gets my vote as in addition to his classic roles in The Godfather, The Deerhunter, Taxi Driver, Heat, etc etc he's been able to (perhaps coz of his past ultra serious characters) also form really funny characters in Analyze this / that, meet the parents/Fockers etc.

Having said that, Jack Nicolson is doing the same. Anger Managaement was funny and of late 'The Departed (not funny) but very good.

PS

Brad Pitt has some great performances to date but away from the main bods I really think Ed Norton is class.
Yeah i love all the classice de niro films and jack nicholson is pretty hard to beat especially in the shining and one flew over the cuckoos nest. Ed Norton that reminds me anyone seen the film American History X bit of a touchy subject but the film was good at the end i was like WOW!
Wolfie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-05-2007, 06:03 PM
Originally Posted by Patch View Post
Favourite actor for me, for acting skill, screen presence, and believability, it has to be Patrick Stewart. He is an accomplished Shakespearian actor as well as taking on comedy, thriller, and classical roles [ yes and Star Trek of course ].
In my opinion he is one of the best British actors we have yet one of the least lauded which I find hard to understand !

Favourite Actress would have to be Bette Davis. I cant think of any in the same class as she was on the screen.
I used to have the major hots for Patrick Stewart Hell knows why though
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >